Baltimore Viewing Party

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Dankohner
Buckaroo

Looking for other Wyoming fans in the Baltimore area to get together for the New Mexico State game. If anyone in the Baltimore area is interested let me know and I will put something together.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 147 times

Dankohner wrote:Looking for other Wyoming fans in the Baltimore area to get together for the New Mexico State game. If anyone in the Baltimore area is interested let me know and I will put something together.
Baltimore? Dear God, how do you do it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 603 times
Been liked: 240 times

laxwyo wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:36 pm
Dankohner wrote:Looking for other Wyoming fans in the Baltimore area to get together for the New Mexico State game. If anyone in the Baltimore area is interested let me know and I will put something together.

Eat seafood everyday? That's how I'd do it. Big cities are definitely not my thing. I've never been to Baltimore, so I can't pass judgement, but I've heard it's a ghetto.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Could be worse...could live in Houston
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 16 times

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:17 am
laxwyo wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:36 pm

Eat seafood everyday? That's how I'd do it. Big cities are definitely not my thing. I've never been to Baltimore, so I can't pass judgement, but I've heard it's a ghetto.
Like any major city, it has its nice parts. Around the harbor and Fells point area are very fun spots!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

WestWYOPoke wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:30 am Could be worse...could live in Houston
Or Oklahoma City :roll: Only bright side...really good-looking young (18 or older) ladies. :winky:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Baltimore's pretty close to a lot of neat places, at least. I could not imagine living or working in DC, but man, the Smithsonian museums are amazing.
PApokesPhan
Ranch Hand

Hmm, definitely a possibility. I’m only a little more than 2hours away
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:52 pm Baltimore's pretty close to a lot of neat places, at least. I could not imagine living or working in DC, but man, the Smithsonian museums are amazing.
Went to D.C. in 1987. Loved seeing the Smithsonian museum. Got to see an actual copy of the original Wyoming State Constitution that was submitted for Congressional approval for Wyoming could become a state at the National Archives. Even got to go to Senator Alan Simpson's office to thank his office for getting free tickets for myself and my parents to go tour the Capitol building and the White House.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!