Truth on Allen

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

laxwyo wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:31 pm We also don’t throw to the RB at all. Wish we did. Run first offense that couldn’t run last year. 2nd and 10, 3rd and 8 for a lot of his pass attempts. Yes, like many have said, it’s a vertical pass offense that suppose to rush the ball and then punish the D with vertical passes except we were one of the worst rushing offenses in the nation last year. I for one believe whomever did the drop passes stat must be challenged because there was 6 or more in the Iowa game alone. As you see with many QBs they all will struggle against teams that are superior to them. I don’t care who you have a QB. It’s a team damn game
Not throwing to the running backs out of the backfield pisses me off to no end. It's just a waste of offensive opportunities I just can't understand.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
Steamboat
Buckaroo

mdljet wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:31 am Aright guys, i'm a Jet fan and i'm here to get the truth about Josh Allen.

Appears fans of all teams think it's a huge mistake to draft him, yet all experts have him going top 5. So what's the deal, is the accuracy that bad? Because that's what's most important. Could care less if he can launch it while rolling right or whatever. Especially with Jet fans dealing with the massive bust that Hackenberg is. He wasn't able to learn accuracy, along with many other QBs, so why should Allen be different??
The same could be said of any QB in the draft. There are no givens, not for Sam or any other. They will have to perform and they will miss some passes as well as impress, just as Josh will. Don't forget Josh out performed all of them in head to head competition. People like to think Sam is a slam dunk - I'm not convinced.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

https://twitter.com/betsology/status/978377373568520192