14-1!!!

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Kansan Cowboy!
Ranch Hand

Alright Cowgirls! Powder River! Let'er Buck! Taking them down one game at a time. They made it look easy tonight against TCU. 65-42.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

62 - 45 actually, but still a good win. Way to go Çowgirls.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Great news about the Cowgirls.. hopefully a solid MWC run will put them in great shape come tournament time.
ImageImageImageImage
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

But there is a sad note -- only three of the remaining Cowgirl games are on TV (.mtn or CSTV). But all but one of the remaining men's games are on the tube ( which is OK, I guess, if you into things like masocism or horror films)
cbeditor
Buckaroo

I'm not sure this will actually happen, but the more I watch this Cowgirls team, the more I start to believe there's a chance they will win every single game left on their schedule. It's hard to imagine them losing right now.

I'm thinking they're going to end up with a 4-seed or better come tournament time.
Kansan Cowboy!
Ranch Hand

I think we might drop two or three games. At Utah, At BYU, and maybe a conf. tourney game.
Then the skies the limit come NCAA TOURNEY Time!
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Add @TCU as a possible loss. Those Frogs are very quick and gave the Cowgirls some tough match-up problems. They looked very good against the Pokes - they weren't projected #2 in the MWC fo nothing.