Anyone know if Tracy Ringolsby enjoyed his "loser lunch"?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

He got 6% off on 11/20, and 3% off on 11/27 at Papa Johns. He never did get back to the Wyonation board with what he found out, after stating that the promotion was not real.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

The promotion wasn't real? Somebody posted the actual ad in here, didn't they?
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

IT WAS REAL! I also got the Papa Johns Advertisement at my house. I wasn't a big fan of Papa Johns before but have not ordered from them since.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Papa Murphy's is the best chain pizza
Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

McPeachy wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:19 am He got 6% off on 11/20, and 3% off on 11/27 at Papa Johns. He never did get back to the Wyonation board with what he found out, after stating that the promotion was not real.
Appears that he has devoured dozens of whole pizzas all by himself. :doh:
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:22 am The promotion wasn't real? Somebody posted the actual ad in here, didn't they?
No - it was real. Fatty stated it was fake, and questioned the validity of the whole thing. I told him to investigate and get back to us...knowing what he would find, but he never did. LOL!
Dear Karma,

McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:10 am Papa Murphy's is the best chain pizza
Regardless, any Wyo fan that orders that poop, after the promotion they ran, is a doucher.
Dear Karma,

LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

McPeachy wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:26 am
LanderPoke wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:10 am Papa Murphy's is the best chain pizza
Regardless, any Wyo fan that orders that poop, after the promotion they ran, is a doucher.
agree
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Even before that crap, there were plenty of reasons to boycott Papa John's. Laramie has other solid choices for pizza too - at least they did when I was there.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:33 am Even before that crap, there were plenty of reasons to boycott Papa John's. Laramie has other solid choices for pizza too - at least they did when I was there.
Pizza Hut, Dominos, Papa Murphys (which I agree is the best, especially for how cheap it is), Toppers is new and really good, Mr Jims, 3rd Street, Roxies has pizza, Library, Crow Bar, Little Caesars, definitely not short on other options
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

wyokoke wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:56 am
Asmodeanreborn wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:33 am Even before that crap, there were plenty of reasons to boycott Papa John's. Laramie has other solid choices for pizza too - at least they did when I was there.
Pizza Hut, Dominos, Papa Murphys (which I agree is the best, especially for how cheap it is), Toppers is new and really good, Mr Jims, 3rd Street, Roxies has pizza, Library, Crow Bar, Little Caesars, definitely not short on other options
alibi, bear tree in Centennial
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:57 pm
wyokoke wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:56 am
alibi, bear tree in Centennial
Forgot about Alibi but the Bear Tree might be the best of the whole damn list
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

It is with great concern that we received feedback on our University of Wyoming coupon mailer, specific to our “loser lunch” coupon, that we may be perceived as promoting UW athletic teams losing.
Upon further assessment, we understand how our language did not clearly convey our intent to commiserate with all fans and especially students after a potential loss. We wanted to be able to offer something special and specific to our community in conjunction with different performances by our teams and we did not successfully communicate that message.

We would like to formally apologize for any misunderstanding and negative perception surrounding this coupon. Our intentions were never to degrade UW athletics or our partnership in anyway. We accept full responsibility and have already outlined a stronger review process, including adding the UW Athletics Marketing team to the review requirements in the future.

We have shared this humble apology with the UW Athletic Director; Tom Burman, UW Head Football Coach; Craig Bohl, UW Athletics Marketing; Kevin McKinney, and UW fans everywhere.

My sincere apologies,
Names have been redacted for privacy but this is an apology from the Laramie Papa John's.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
wyoair
Ranch Hand

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:44 pm
It is with great concern that we received feedback on our University of Wyoming coupon mailer, specific to our “loser lunch” coupon, that we may be perceived as promoting UW athletic teams losing.
Upon further assessment, we understand how our language did not clearly convey our intent to commiserate with all fans and especially students after a potential loss. We wanted to be able to offer something special and specific to our community in conjunction with different performances by our teams and we did not successfully communicate that message.

We would like to formally apologize for any misunderstanding and negative perception surrounding this coupon. Our intentions were never to degrade UW athletics or our partnership in anyway. We accept full responsibility and have already outlined a stronger review process, including adding the UW Athletics Marketing team to the review requirements in the future.

We have shared this humble apology with the UW Athletic Director; Tom Burman, UW Head Football Coach; Craig Bohl, UW Athletics Marketing; Kevin McKinney, and UW fans everywhere.

My sincere apologies,
Names have been redacted for privacy but this is an apology from the Laramie Papa John's.
I get that it was a mistake but one of those that shouldn't have been made. Grand Ave pizza is better anyways. I can't speak to Mr. Jim's but Roxie's is also pretty good.
elfletcho
Ranch Hand

You can't beat 10 dollar tuesdays.
PotatoCreekPete
Cowpoke

Wyolie Coyote wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:13 am
McPeachy wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:19 am He got 6% off on 11/20, and 3% off on 11/27 at Papa Johns. He never did get back to the Wyonation board with what he found out, after stating that the promotion was not real.
Appears that he has devoured dozens of whole pizzas all by himself. :doh:
Truer words have never been spoken.
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

I don't even like pizza but that pizza place in Centennial changed my mind. It was incredibly good
I'm good for 3!
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

Cornpoke wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:33 am I don't even like pizza but that pizza place in Centennial changed my mind. It was incredibly good
You are not a well person. Get help. ;)
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Cheyenne and most Wyoming cities need a Cici's Pizza, cheap and very good buffet!! I still miss all the Shakey's that used to be in the state and for sure LBM in Sheridan
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

stymeman wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:53 am Cheyenne and most Wyoming cities need a Cici's Pizza, cheap and very good buffet!! I still miss all the Shakey's that used to be in the state and for sure LBM in Sheridan
I miss the LBM in Casper. Used to go there a lot in the 1980s.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!