Wyoming Fresno TV

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
gopokes1399
Blog Team

Says online the game is on AT&T Sportsnet. I am not too familiar with that and fairly sure I don't have it.

Anyone know if it'll be available to stream online or somewhere to stream it
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

gopokes1399 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:19 pm Says online the game is on AT&T Sportsnet. I am not too familiar with that and fairly sure I don't have it.

Anyone know if it'll be available to stream online or somewhere to stream it
That's the former Root Sports
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

I believe that AT&T Sportsnet and Root Sports are the same thing...

So streaming options are only available to those outside of the network's footprint. The easiest thing to do is to use a VPN (there are some free options out there) and watch via the Mountain West Network if you're getting blocked.
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

Or go to a sports bar. Either celebrate or drown your sorrows.🍺🍺
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

Get to the WAR
gopokes1399
Blog Team

I’m in Billings and they still have Root here. They’ll show Cat Griz game at same time. Hopefully I can figure out something. Have had this same problem before unfortunately

I wish I could get to war, isn’t an option this week (been to 4 games this year) and I coach HS b-ball and we start practice Thursday.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

gopokes1399 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:56 pm I’m in Billings and they still have Root here. They’ll show Cat Griz game at same time. Hopefully I can figure out something. Have had this same problem before unfortunately
If you subscribe to Root on your cable (or satellite) TV lineup, you may be able to go to the Root website and stream the game to your computer or smart TV. Comcast has the same problem here in the Denver area with the PAC12 network, but I will be able to stream the Oregon BB game thru Comcast.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

Wow when was the last time we played on Root? Had to have been 4 years at least....
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

Last year we were on root at least once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
billings
Ranch Hand

go pokes 1399 remember the base charter package in billings has root northwest not the old root rocky mountain ( now att sports). griz games not on same root channel as wyo games. i use opera browser and vpn in from singapore lol

joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

WyoBrandX wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:50 pm Wow when was the last time we played on Root? Had to have been 4 years at least....
Every year since I've been here....
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

joshvanklomp wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:30 pm
WyoBrandX wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:50 pm Wow when was the last time we played on Root? Had to have been 4 years at least....
Every year since I've been here....
Maybe i've just been at those games. Its been forever since I've seen a game on Root.
gopokes1399
Blog Team

We have had at least one game on Root for as long as I can remember. Last year UNLV was on Root
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

This year we already played Gardner-Webb on At&T(Root Sports).
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy

cali2wyo wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:37 pm I believe that AT&T Sportsnet and Root Sports are the same thing...

So streaming options are only available to those outside of the network's footprint. The easiest thing to do is to use a VPN (there are some free options out there) and watch via the Mountain West Network if you're getting blocked.
Can I sound like an old dumb guy for a second? What and how do I get this VPN you speak of?
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

phxpoke wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:56 pm Can I sound like an old dumb guy for a second? What and how do I get this VPN you speak of?
A VPN, or Virtual Private Network is essentially a way for you to gain access to a local network and act as if you were inside that network (depending on settings thereof), with all access and restrictions that entails. If you VPN to a server in Sweden (and the settings are fairly unrestrictive), to the rest of the Internet, you'll look like your computer's accessing the Internet from that server in Sweden.

As far as where to get it: what operating system do you have?
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

phxpoke wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:56 pm
cali2wyo wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:37 pm I believe that AT&T Sportsnet and Root Sports are the same thing...

Can I sound like an old dumb guy for a second? What and how do I get this VPN you speak of?
The easiest (and free) way is to use Chrome as your browser and install the "Hola" add-on. Then whenever you want to access geo-restricted content you simply turn it on and select which country you'd like to connect from.

I've done this exact set-up a few times this season without any issue.

Feel free to PM me if you're not sure you're using it correctly.
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy

Thanks guys. I'll install holla tomorrow!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

billings wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:02 pm go pokes 1399 remember the base charter package in billings has root northwest not the old root rocky mountain ( now att sports). griz games not on same root channel as wyo games. i use opera browser and vpn in from singapore lol

It's the same in Missoula too... hate seeing Mariners games all summer..
ImageImageImageImage
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

or if you can try to make it to Laramie for senior day and farewell to JA, probably