Hawk fan checking in - Josh Allen

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ConvenientParking
Buckaroo

Hey guys,

Ran into a few Pokes in Iowa City earlier today taking the train to the stadium. Great FB fans visiting from Wyo. A lot like the NDSU and Nebraska fans I've met going to games at Kinnick. Have to say I really dig the Wyo gear (the color scheme, the logos, all of it). Hope those that made the trip had a good time in spite of the result. Sorry if any of you who visited ran into our drunks. We have them. Most aren't a problem, but I know that some visitors have gotten poor treatment from our resident idiots in the past.

On to Josh Allen. Seeing him in person, he's incredible. It obviously wasn't the offensive output y'all wanted to see today, but he looks every bit of the part. He's composed, mobile, accurate, and has a cannon. That dropped TD was a step-up-in-the-pocket wrist flick that landed between the numbers. I know you guys are green in spots, but I'm going to be tuning in to some of your games this year just to watch him. Best of luck the rest of the season!
Hawkeye Guy
Buckaroo

I thought I was watching a high school kid watching Allen and his 4.3 yards per attempt and whopping 170 yards LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LO
ConvenientParking
Buckaroo

I really hope this douche isn't a Hawkeye fan. I really hope it's a fan of a rival who's on a mission to do something on the internet that isn't auto-erotic asphyxiation.
WyoIllini
Buckaroo

Hawkeye Guy wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:40 am I thought I was watching a high school kid watching Allen and his 4.3 yards per attempt and whopping 170 yards LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LO
1/10 trolling here, and the way you worded your sentence makes it sound like you watched a high school kid watch Josh Allen which would be really weird.
Hawkeye Guy
Buckaroo

ConvenientParking wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:43 am I really hope this douche isn't a Hawkeye fan. I really hope it's a fan of a rival who's on a mission to do something on the internet that isn't auto-erotic asphyxiation.
Why! All I've heard about all summer is the great Josh Allen. If that's a future NFL pick I may as well get taken. Dude didn't do poop!!!
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

WyoIllini wrote:
Hawkeye Guy wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:40 am I thought I was watching a high school kid watching Allen and his 4.3 yards per attempt and whopping 170 yards LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL LO
1/10 trolling here, and the way you worded your sentence makes it sound like you watched a high school kid watch Josh Allen which would be really weird.
Yeah, I'm guessing Hawkeye is a registered the deed offender who stalks young boys. The dude is really creeping me out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hawkeye Guy
Buckaroo

Poke-proud wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:38 am
WyoIllini wrote:
Yeah, I'm guessing Hawkeye is a registered the deed offender who stalks young boys. The dude is really creeping me out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Defect deflect deflect. All you can do since your hero Josh Allen was atrocious Saturday. I don't know what's worse, your insults or your "NFL QB" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL