ESPN's Ryen Russillo is in deep trouble in WY

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

Something tells me he won't be on the radio for a time. I'm guessing at the very least he will be going into treatment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

He'll be lucky if he even has a job soon.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
pokefanchaz7
A Real Cowboy

Wyokie wrote:He'll be lucky if he even has a job soon.
Hence "at the very least" but yes I think his days at ESPN are numbered and he was one of the few espn personalities I liked

C-O-W-B-O-Y-S! COWBOYS COWBOYS COWYBOYS!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Two people were asleep in the condo when they heard someone come in. They didn’t know the man and asked him to leave because he was drunk, according to reports. Police arrived a few minutes later.

“Occupants pointed the suspect out who was found in a bedroom,” Jackson Police Lt. Roger Schultz said.

Russillo, of West Hartford, Connecticut, reportedly had bloodshot eyes and slurred speech.

“He couldn’t coherently answer any questions,” Schultz said.
Sounds like he had a late college experience.
I remember when I lived on the 900 Ivinson block and I randomly found a dude passed out in the bathtub of the shared bathroom upstairs in our building. I woke him up because I needed a shower, he apologized and took off. Apparently he also left car keys and a shoe in my friend's place downstairs, and he never came back for those.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Altitude got to him what I heard give me a break, you f'ed up Dude, too bad I liked his radio show, kinda(better when he was with SVP), Welcome to Wyoming lol
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 147 times

Eh, he'll be fine. Sounds like he went into the wrong condo while drunk. The only thing of a lesser nature would be drunk in public.

W-Y, Until I Die!
BJC
A Real Cowboy

pokefanchaz7 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:04 pm
Wyokie wrote:He'll be lucky if he even has a job soon.
Hence "at the very least" but yes I think his days at ESPN are numbered and he was one of the few espn personalities I liked

They have basically gotten rid of everyone I liked....SVP & Russillo, Colin Cowherd, Mike and Mike.....that was a great lineup. Maybe he will get let go and head on over to Fox. :coffee:
BJC
A Real Cowboy

laxwyo wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:45 pm Eh, he'll be fine. Sounds like he went into the wrong condo while drunk. The only thing of a lesser nature would be drunk in public.

Yeah, no violence, etc.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

stymeman wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:08 pm Welcome back to Wyoming lol
Fify.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
RTR
Buckaroo

At least while working for ESPN, his name wasn't Robert Lee. Boy, he really would have been in trouble.😜
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

He should have told them he was Dax Crum :lol:
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

laxwyo wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:45 pm Eh, he'll be fine. Sounds like he went into the wrong condo while drunk. The only thing of a lesser nature would be drunk in public.
At about 3:30 a.m. on Wednesday, police were called to a condo in Jackson, Wyoming, on reports of a "highly intoxicated male who was refusing to leave," according to the Jackson Hole News & Guide.

The man turned out to be Russillo, 42, host of ESPN Radio's nationally syndicated "The Ryen Russillo Show."

According to the newspaper, the man who called 911 said a stranger had walked into his condo and was lying on one of the beds "naked except for his pants around his ankles."

Jackson police reported that Russillo had bloodshot eyes, slurred speech and "couldn't coherently answer any questions."

Russillo apparently didn't know where he was and thought he was in his own condo. He was charged with misdemeanor criminal trespassing.

http://www.kgun9.com/news/national/espn ... gers-condo
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

I would have had some fun with him.

He would probably have called it torture though knowing his type.
poke_addict
Cowpoke
Been liked: 3 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:26 pm He should have told them he was Dax Crum :lol:
Sounds like he wanted to get his wild crum on haha