Uniforms next year ??

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 17 times

Wyovanian wrote:
phxpoke wrote::whistle:
Wyovanian wrote:
phxpoke wrote:
Wyovanian wrote:
phxpoke wrote:I would love to see us use brown helmets at least once a year. I am also in favor of names on the back of uniforms. I know the players would like it, and they are the ones putting their bodies on the line for us every week. Plus, if are going to have more than one player out there with the same number, not having names is just dumb! It looks bush league on tv.
Until you prove that you are a better coach than Bohl, perhaps your opinion about such things is best treated like an azzhole- kept out of sight...
Does this mean we won't be hearing any more opinions from you? This is a forum that flourishes because of Wyoming fans opinions.
See above. Regardless of the sophomoric, simplistic belief that all opinions are valid, it's not true.
Lol. :whistle: Trust me, I know.
So, what you're saying is that a fan's quibble about something that is, ostensibly, their own shortcoming is somehow as valid as a winning coach's fundamental philosophy? Do you have any idea how inane that sounds to everyone with an IQ higher than they're age?
Of course, but your missing my point. The thread is about uniforms, not a coach's philosophy. I am a big Bohl fan and have always been in his corner. I trust he will put us back on the map.( By the way, it's IQ higher than their age) :D
gopokes1399
Blog Team

Wyo2dal wrote:
WyoVaquero wrote:I like the helmet and shirt designs. I hope we take that brown splotch off the pants and go just all yellow or add a complete stripe or stripes down the whole pant leg. I would love to see us wear brown or white pants on the road.
Unlikely to see uniform changes any type in the near future. I like the pants with the partial stripe I just wish we would use Home brown, Away gold.

I'm tired of the white combinations we wear and nearly always lose wearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe we just aren't that good on the road...
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Wyovanian wrote:
Adv8RU12 wrote:
Wyovanian wrote:
Adv8RU12 wrote:Put the damn names on the back of the jerseys. I can't memorize everybody, especially in the early season.
Because inconvenience and lack of ability on your part should always supercede coaching philosophy...
But you're forgetting. I'm the customer, so to speak, and the customer is always right - as the saying goes.
This is college football. With the season we just had, for every one of you who thinks your convenience takes priority over a winning philosophy, there are three people who have their priorities straight. Might as well be complaining about Bohl's "run-first" philosophy, that you'd be more entertained by a wide open passing game. It's a pretty vapid opinion. If you're willing to walk away from the team over names on jerseys, it kind of tells us where the center of your universe is...
Wow! You're turning a simple request/opinion into a major personality flaw that defines that person as someone who is not fit to be a Poke fan? And who is walking away from the team because they don't have names on their jerseys? Where was that said? Man, if you have any friends, I'll bet they are very silent around you, fearing they would get their head bitten off for one misspoken observation you did not agree with.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 324 times
Been liked: 127 times

I am 90%+ sure we will have new uniforms next year.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
wyopoke123
Buckaroo

Wouldnt waste much time talking about this. Bohl doesnt believe in any of that stuff. Wont be any logo changes, alternate helmets, names on back

Strictly Home Jersey and Away Jersey and standard helmet.

Maybe there will be an updated 2017 version of the jersey from nikes but wont have alternates.
WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

We just need a new design on the pants. Every year they may not be completely new, but they always seem to tweak something. Those pants from the late 80's early 90s would were sick. It would be sweet to have them again. We had yellow, white, and brown pants with stripes. They all looked good.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 156 times
Been liked: 157 times

Those Steelers unis on Christmas were f-word sick!

W-Y, Until I Die!
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

castlerocker wrote:Bohl has this funny idea that this is football and....not a fashion show.
This,....... I love this.

wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

McPeachy wrote:I am 90%+ sure we will have new uniforms next year.
:lol:
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote:I just want the 1987-96 uniforms back!!!!

Really?
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 50 times

BeaverPoke wrote:

Really?
Yyyyyyeeeeepppppp!!!!! :D
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

wyokoke wrote:
:lol:
Right back at you...read between the lines a little. ;)

You know that UW did change uniforms when going from NB to Nike, right?
Dear Karma,

LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 626 times
Been liked: 260 times

I still want names on jerseys. Whatever
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 92 times

Shift to Under Armour?
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Wyokie wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:

Really?
Yyyyyyeeeeepppppp!!!!! :D
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

LawPoke wrote:
Shift to Under Armour?
I believe possibly...yes...a 90% shot, if you will.
Dear Karma,

wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 1 time

McPeachy wrote:
LawPoke wrote:
Shift to Under Armour?
I believe possibly...yes...a 90% shot, if you will.
This is interesting. I would be surprised, knowing how much recruits value Nike over Under Armour. I do see the reason that staff would want to switch though. Over the last few years, Nike's team offerings have been complete poop. For example, this coming season, their offerings are almost identical in look and design to last season, just with new names. UA has increased their offerings to schools by a lot. A while back I had heard some talk about converting the entire school over to Nike. This would get us a few better offerings, but I haven't heard much about that recently.

As a fan, I would be severely disappointed as I love the swoosh way more than UA.
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

LawPoke wrote:
Shift to Under Armour?
I'd love to see the "UA" on Wyo unies.

castlerocker
Cowpoke

Those Steelers unis on Christmas were f-word sick!
What does that mean...someone barfed on them?
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

If UA wants to throw a lot more money at us than Nike with our budget situation every little bit helps
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.