Well, I'm mad as heck and have no one to blame but myself.

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time

I was in and out of Laramie several times this summer when I was on vacation visiting Wyoming and Montana. But for some reason I did not read about the old prison that one time housed Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid until I got back home in NC. But hopefully, I will be back in Laramie and Cheyenne again during the summer of 2017.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

Territorial prison is very cool, and a quick jaunt off of the interstate. Definitely check it out next time you make it out!
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time

WYO1016 wrote:Territorial prison is very cool, and a quick jaunt off of the interstate. Definitely check it out next time you make it out!
Yeah, I certainly will. I love that kind of thing and that is why I am so mad at myself is because I didn't even know it existed. And the bad part about the whole thing I did some research on all of the sites in Wyoming before I left for my trip.

In fact, I love anything to do with the old West. I did not take a tour of Laramie like I should have. I just kind of drove around on my own. I did visit the university several times because I was just taken away by the beauty of the campus. However, the next time I am in Laramie I will take an official tour of the city. I did take a tour of Cheyenne and really enjoyed the sightseeing and a informative history lesson about the old west.