Hayden Dalton=Diet Electrified Frankenstein

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

Where did this MONSTER show up from???? :eatu: :eatu: :eatu: :eatu: :eatu:
This dude has been a livewire for this team!!! He is seriously everywhere and he never has backed down from a challenge. How about his game last night against USC? That poop was epic :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Can't say enough about his standout play all year long. The skinny monster, diet Frankenstein or Frankenstein lite.

Can somebody get this man some more sativa rolled up so he can go run around bonkers :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Which reminds me....the HIGH 5 are doing pretty f-word well eh? JJ and Dalton are our 2 best players right now. Just need a Momeka and Mo Marshall sighting, then Conway to drop in out of the sky to help play some backup PG. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Riding High!!!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Already more points and rebounds this year than he had all of last year!
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Never saw this one coming. He has blossomed under Allen into something electrifying and awesome. He has been the biggest surprise this year. The basketball teams Josh Allen. He seems to have a will to win, a refusal to give up on any play, and a desire to lead his team to victory. Its uncanny really. His skill set never jumped off the screen last season but so far he's been the best player on our team and arguably the best in the conference. He has been lights out. When was the last time we had a player have 18 rebounds in a game?
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:Never saw this one coming. He has blossomed under Allen into something electrifying and awesome. He has been the biggest surprise this year. The basketball teams Josh Allen. He seems to have a will to win, a refusal to give up on any play, and a desire to lead his team to victory. Its uncanny really. His skill set never jumped off the screen last season but so far he's been the best player on our team and arguably the best in the conference. He has been lights out. When was the last time we had a player have 18 rebounds in a game?
Against a big, athletic, top 25 ranked USC!!!!! :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Riding High!!!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

give him good playing time and results will show, only gonna get better and can't wait to watch him improve game in and game out.... Go Pokes
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 324 times
Been liked: 127 times

Weed diet? I kid, I kid.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Cowduck
Cowpoke

I honestly can't remember a bigger between-season improvement from a Wyoming basketball player ever. He went from being a minor role player to being the most important player on the team essentially overnight.

He seriously looks like the second coming of Andrei Kirilenko out there right now.
Cowduck
Cowpoke

Cowduck wrote: He seriously looks like the second coming of Andrei Kirilenko out there right now.
In fact I hope he marries a hot woman who gives him an annual hall pass, that is the biggest impediment right now to Dalton becoming Kirilenko 2.0.
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

Cowduck wrote:
Cowduck wrote: He seriously looks like the second coming of Andrei Kirilenko out there right now.
In fact I hope he marries a hot woman who gives him an annual hall pass, that is the biggest impediment right now to Dalton becoming Kirilenko 2.0.
Wait did you just quote yourself? Is that allowed?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hayden "ElectroStein" Dalton def deserves his own thread!!! He's got that energy that's undeniable and that fire you can't teach :fuel: :fuel: :fuel: :fuel: This program just keeps looking like going up and up :phat:
Riding High!!!
Cowduck
Cowpoke

Cosmic Cowboy wrote:
Cowduck wrote:
Wait did you just quote yourself? Is that allowed?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hayden "ElectroStein" Dalton def deserves his own thread!!! He's got that energy that's undeniable and that fire you can't teach :fuel: :fuel: :fuel: :fuel: This program just keeps looking like going up and up :phat:
Yeah I quoted myself, I'm operating under Twitter rules. I didn't want to edit my post, just thought of my favorite Kirilenko fact after I posted the first time.
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

Cowduck wrote:I honestly can't remember a bigger between-season improvement from a Wyoming basketball player ever. He went from being a minor role player to being the most important player on the team essentially overnight.

He seriously looks like the second coming of Andrei Kirilenko out there right now.
Too bad they hadn't redshirted him last year.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

I don't want him redshirted he's one that we truly need from here on out
Cowduck
Cowpoke

Coeur d' Alene wrote:
Cowduck wrote:I honestly can't remember a bigger between-season improvement from a Wyoming basketball player ever. He went from being a minor role player to being the most important player on the team essentially overnight.

Too bad they hadn't redshirted him last year.
Hard to say it would have made a difference in his development. He did get 15 minutes a game that were valuable to him and without which the team would have been awfully thin in the frontcourt. Perhaps his experience last year is what lit the fire under his ass to work hard in the summer. Hindsight is 20/20, I'm not going to get heartburn over it.