Cougs Win...they always win

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Acejonesey
Buckaroo

Hey Cowgirl fans...hate to say "told you so" but as you can see, its just not a big deal for BYU to play MWC teams. We KNOW we will win and last night was no different.

With that said, your team is solid. QB is above average (not up to par with the litany of Heisman and Davy O'Brien's BYU has pumped out for decades), but still, a solid QB. Good to see talent finding its way to Laramie.

I think if you keep on your current trajectory, you should compete with BSU/SDSU for MWC championships in the future. As for BYU, dont worry about us...we'll continue to smash P5 schools with reckless abandon every year (just ask AZ, MSU, MSU etc...how that feels in 2016) and find our way into the national conversation year in and year out for better or worse. It ain't easy being so hated, but when you win, it makes it worth it. #GoCougs
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

And yet half of BYU's schedule is composed of MWC teams on any given year.
Oh! And let's not forget yet ANOTHER blatant case of targeting committed by BYU, last night this time. Least the refs got that one called right. Just another clip to add to BYU's highlight reel.
Acejonesey
Buckaroo

Yes and your schedule is full of MWC teams and yet you still couldnt win your conference (not to mention games against barn burning UC Davis and Eastern Michigan?!). A very sad state of affairs indeed!

And yes, that was a blatant case of targeting. Hate to see that, it has no place in the game and the right call was made.
pokecountant
Ranch Hand

Acejonesey wrote:Yes and your schedule is full of MWC teams and yet you still couldnt win your conference (not to mention games against barn burning UC Davis and Eastern Michigan?!). A very sad state of affairs indeed!

And yes, that was a blatant case of targeting. Hate to see that, it has no place in the game and the right call was made.
You're disgusting. Get out of here. Assholes like you give BYU (and the church it espouses) a bad name. Why don't you go do your home teaching and maybe follow that up with some light masturbation to pictures of Taysom Hill? Or is Jimmer still your kind of guy?
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

Acejonesey wrote:Hey Cowgirl fans...hate to say "told you so" but as you can see, its just not a big deal for BYU to play MWC teams. We KNOW we will win and last night was no different.

With that said, your team is solid. QB is above average (not up to par with the litany of Heisman and Davy O'Brien's BYU has pumped out for decades), but still, a solid QB. Good to see talent finding its way to Laramie.

I think if you keep on your current trajectory, you should compete with BSU/SDSU for MWC championships in the future. As for BYU, dont worry about us...we'll continue to smash P5 schools with reckless abandon every year (just ask AZ, MSU, MSU etc...how that feels in 2016) and find our way into the national conversation year in and year out for better or worse. It ain't easy being so hated, but when you win, it makes it worth it. #GoCougs
Ahhh, the humbleness of yet another mormon. The reason we and most of America dislike you all so much. Too good to play on Sunday (ha ha) and yet this typical classless display of "humility". I dislike BYU and your cultish teachings about more than anything. Now run away and wash your special underwear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

and trying to destroy the MWC when BYU left.

calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

Acejonesey wrote:Hey Cowgirl fans...hate to say "told you so" but as you can see, its just not a big deal for BYU to play MWC teams. We KNOW we will win and last night was no different.

I must have missed where BYU was a part of the national conversation, could you point me in that direction? Thanks. That November schedule was real national conversation worthy. I do remember ESPN picking up Wyoming/UNM over a BYU/USU game since more was on the line though.
Iron Coug
Buckaroo

if you are going to be a dick. There's a spot for you at the Yewtah for this kind of crap.
Cougsbroncsjazz
Buckaroo

Classic Cougarboard case...troll job. Sad.#light theworld
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

Jesus, you BYU fans are an insufferable batch of assholes. You don't win all the time, not even close. Last night you were lucky. Our punter fumbling the snap at Wyoming's 5 yard line led to 7 points (an unforced error). The missed field goal due to a botched handle on the snap cost us 3 points (another unforced error). The tipped missed interception in the end zone was a 7 point gift to BYU.

BYU didn't beat Wyoming, Wyoming beat Wyoming.

As far as playing your team again, no thanks. You are one of the dirtiest teams in college football. Your players all look like they could be members of AARP. Christ, the only way to tell the difference between the coaching staff and the players is the f-word uniforms. All of you bastards are old enough to collect social security. On top of that, you (both the fans and the players) are arrogant and you deserve the destiny you chose - the path to nowhere that independence will lead you.

So, f-word off. Go back to the cat house and keep telling yourselves you are relevant. Keep telling yourselves that you are Alabama in blue and white. Keep telling yourselves that the P5 wants you as a member of any conference, when the truth is they can't f-word stand you. Keep telling yourselves that you are too good for the MWC when the truth is, you don't belong. Unfortunately for you, you are not relevant. Outside of your own fan base, nobody gives two poop about BYU, your honor code, or your 27 year old players.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Lmao one byu calling a douchy one out.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Joe from WY
Buckaroo

Go back to whatever hellhole in PasTehran you crawled out of you would be Wahhabi cultist f-word.
Iron Coug
Buckaroo

BeaverPoke wrote:Lmao one byu calling a douchy one out.
That 12-year old is embarrassing. Sorry about him. He does not represent 100% of my friends and coworkers who are BYU fans and who left that game impressed with your team.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

2/10. Worthless troll job.
wellpoke
Ranch Hand

Acejonesey wrote:We KNOW we will win and last night was no different.
Ask your coaching staff if they knew they were going to win last night. The looks on their faces when our boys scored that last touchdown and then got the big sack and the ball at midfield was priceless. They thought it was over, or at least overtime.
BeaverPoke wrote:BYU didn't beat Wyoming, Wyoming beat Wyoming.
This. We beat ourselves a lot this year. And had opportunities to win this game. Ball didn't bounce our way this time. But at least we don't have to live in Provostan.
Acejonesey wrote:I think if you keep on your current trajectory, you should compete with BSU/SDSU for MWC championships in the future.
The future is now my friend. We beat BSU and competed for a championship THIS year. We'll be back in the conversation next year. And I hope we never set foot on a field with your crew of cheap-shotting, holier-than-thou douchebags ever again.

GO POKES!
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

wellpoke wrote:
Acejonesey wrote:We KNOW we will win and last night was no different.
Ask your coaching staff if they knew they were going to win last night. The looks on their faces when our boys scored that last touchdown and then got the big sack and the ball at midfield was priceless. They thought it was over, or at least overtime.
BeaverPoke wrote:BYU didn't beat Wyoming, Wyoming beat Wyoming.
This. We beat ourselves a lot this year. And had opportunities to win this game. Ball didn't bounce our way this time. But at least we don't have to live in Provostan.
Acejonesey wrote:I think if you keep on your current trajectory, you should compete with BSU/SDSU for MWC championships in the future.
The future is now my friend. We beat BSU and competed for a championship THIS year. We'll be back in the conversation next year. And I hope we never set foot on a field with your crew of cheap-shotting, holier-than-thou douchebags ever again.

GO POKES!
What he said.....

djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Poke-proud wrote:

Ahhh, the humbleness of yet another mormon. The reason we and most of America dislike you all so much. Too good to play on Sunday (ha ha) and yet this typical classless display of "humility". I dislike BYU and your cultish teachings about more than anything. Now run away and wash your special underwear.

You stooped. There were over 100 of us stupid "Mormons" who spent thousands and thousands to be in SD. And are as big as cowboy fans as you others claiming to be. The bigotry you accuse them, you are doing. Hypocrite. Shut up already. We are recruiting more and more "Mormons" to come play at UW. Theo Dawson's family (who I know check this board) are good good people, who's son chose Wyoming over Utah schools. Enough of the bigotry and hate. No wonder LDS kids don't want fans like you.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

djm19 wrote:
Poke-proud wrote:

You stooped. There were over 100 of us stupid "Mormons" who spent thousands and thousands to be in SD. And are as big as cowboy fans as you others claiming to be. The bigotry you accuse them, you are doing. Hypocrite. Shut up already. We are recruiting more and more "Mormons" to come play at UW. Theo Dawson's family (who I know check this board) are good good people, who's son chose Wyoming over Utah schools. Enough of the bigotry and hate. No wonder LDS kids don't want fans like you.
DJM... it's pretty hard for someone to separate Mormons from BYU. It's understandable, BYU is a Mormon school, afterall. Give the people on this board a break. If someone really hates Mormons it's probably because they've never actually known one and heard one of the many weird rumors that are out there. Didn't you go on a mission? I did and I've heard it all. Stuff on this board, while I don't necessarily appreciate some of it, is tame. You gotta have thick skin to be a Mormon. If you want to blame someone blame BYU and their fans for giving the rest of us a bad name.

Just know that your typical Mormon is not that like a BYU fan Mormon. We're decent people, I swear.
Poke-proud
Cowpoke

LanderPoke wrote:
djm19 wrote:
Poke-proud wrote:

DJM... it's pretty hard for someone to separate Mormons from BYU. It's understandable, BYU is a Mormon school, afterall. Give the people on this board a break. If someone really hates Mormons it's probably because they've never actually known one and heard one of the many weird rumors that are out there. Didn't you go on a mission? I did and I've heard it all. Stuff on this board, while I don't necessarily appreciate some of it, is tame. You gotta have thick skin to be a Mormon. If you want to blame someone blame BYU and their fans for giving the rest of us a bad name.

Just know that your typical Mormon is not that like a BYU fan Mormon. We're decent people, I swear.
I apologize for the offense. I do have to say though, that BYU doesn't represent your church or faith very well, and gives the rest a bad name.

LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Poke-proud wrote:
LanderPoke wrote:
djm19 wrote:
Poke-proud wrote:

I apologize for the offense. I do have to say though, that BYU doesn't represent your church or faith very well, and gives the rest a bad name.

Thanks. You're good, man. What you said is very true. I realize it and have for many years. BYU athletics makes the rest look bad. I hate BYU as much as the rest of us. I wish BYU sports would just vanish. It does nothing, but breed bad feelings.