Thank you, Cowboys, I'm still proud

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 626 times
Been liked: 260 times

to be a Cowboy today. I love our fight and effort. Really special season all around.

Defense played great for the most part, especially for being short-handed.

Vigen needs to open up the play book a little more.

Special teams killed us.

BYU is so damn lucky all the time. Blows my mind. BYU is still dirty. Still cheapshot artists. Here's to never having to play them again, ever.

We were the better and more talented team.

Hopefully the players attack the off season with an enthusiasm unbeknownst to mankind!
COS Cowboy
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

LanderPoke wrote:to be a Cowboy today. I love our fight and effort. Really special season all around.

Defense played great for the most part, especially for being short-handed.

Vigen needs to open up the play book a little more.

Special teams killed us.

BYU is so damn lucky all the time. Blows my mind. BYU is still dirty. Still cheapshot artists. Here's to never having to play them again, ever.

We were the better and more talented team.

Hopefully the players attack the off season with an enthusiasm unbeknownst to mankind!
Agreed! That head first dive at Allen while he was sliding was one of the dirtiest plays I've seen. The only thing surprising was that the BYU player was actually called on it and ejected. Hope we never have to play them again, ever!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

COS Cowboy wrote:Agreed! That head first dive at Allen while he was sliding was one of the dirtiest plays I've seen. The only thing surprising was that the BYU player was actually called on it and ejected. Hope we never have to play them again, ever!
If you look in the /r/cfb game thread, that moment made several "neutral" parties who had randomly opted to cheer for BYU to switch allegiance. On top of that, quite a few people called out "why do these incredibly dirty plays always come from BYU every time I watch them, even though it's only bowl games that I watch?"
COS Cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Asmodeanreborn wrote:
COS Cowboy wrote:Agreed! That head first dive at Allen while he was sliding was one of the dirtiest plays I've seen. The only thing surprising was that the BYU player was actually called on it and ejected. Hope we never have to play them again, ever!
If you look in the /r/cfb game thread, that moment made several "neutral" parties who had randomly opted to cheer for BYU to switch allegiance. On top of that, quite a few people called out "why do these incredibly dirty plays always come from BYU every time I watch them, even though it's only bowl games that I watch?"
No brawls, no nut punches, by BYU standards it was actually a pretty clean game.