Pokes vs Troy

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
elfletcho
Ranch Hand

Wow edwards was as mad at James as I've ever seen there. Holy cow.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Man dalton is playing huge
elfletcho
Ranch Hand

Dalton is rapidly becoming one my favorite cowboys. SO MUCH HUSTLE!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

The thought that we're still in this is quite remarkable considering our free throw shooting and % from 3. I have been super impressed with Dalton again tonight. He's suddenly becoming a very good player.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Man James is good!
elfletcho
Ranch Hand

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:Man James is good!
SO GOOD.
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

elfletcho wrote:
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:Man James is good!
SO GOOD.
HE really should be starting at the 1. If he needs breaks Kelley and Lieberman can give him a minute or two but he's too good to not get 25+ minutes a game
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

I agree he should play more, but I actually like having James and Dalton as some offensive firepower off the bench!
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
elfletcho
Ranch Hand

Just a lot of fight in this team.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

As ugly as this game has been with shooting it's been one of the best defensive efforts I've seen in quite some time.

The double teams they positioned when they were down by 9 to start turning the game around was something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Wyo2dal wrote:As ugly as this game has been with shooting it's been one of the best defensive efforts I've seen in quite some time.

The double teams they positioned when they were down by 9 to start turning the game around was something else.
To me, that's the best part about the James/Adams/McManamen/Dalton/Herndon lineup!
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

Fantastic win over a good team. That's good Troy team and the cowboys figured out how to win with only two players really being able to score. Love the defensive effort tonight. Loved Naughtons effort on the boards. Dalton is becoming a beastly man child. And James is as silky and effortless as I've seen in a B&G uniform. This is becoming a dangerous team!
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Honestly by March I think we will have a chance to win the MWC tournament. This team is getting better and I still see a lot of upside to it.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
poke_addict
Cowpoke
Been liked: 3 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:Fantastic win over a good team. That's good Troy team and the cowboys figured out how to win with only two players really being able to score. Love the defensive effort tonight. Loved Naughtons effort on the boards. Dalton is becoming a beastly man child. And James is as silky and effortless as I've seen in a B&G uniform. This is becoming a dangerous team!
Totally agree this team is going to be dangerous come February. At this point I have to say James is our best player and Dalton is our most important. Dalton is just scrappy and does all the unnoticed things that only makes the team better. James is just a defensive nightmare... Wow I am impressed fellas. The whole conference will be eating a healthy portion of crow very soon!!!!!!!
ItSucksToBeACSURam
WyoNation Addict

poke_addict wrote:
ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:Fantastic win over a good team. That's good Troy team and the cowboys figured out how to win with only two players really being able to score. Love the defensive effort tonight. Loved Naughtons effort on the boards. Dalton is becoming a beastly man child. And James is as silky and effortless as I've seen in a B&G uniform. This is becoming a dangerous team!
Totally agree this team is going to be dangerous come February. At this point I have to say James is our best player and Dalton is our most important. Dalton is just scrappy and does all the unnoticed things that only makes the team better. James is just a defensive nightmare... Wow I am impressed fellas. The whole conference will be eating a healthy portion of crow very soon!!!!!!!
And let's not forget, JMac is floating around too and I know he'll find his stroke come conference!
poke_addict
Cowpoke
Been liked: 3 times

ItSucksToBeACSURam wrote:
poke_addict wrote:
And let's not forget, JMac is floating around too and I know he'll find his stroke come conference!
Not worried about Jmac at all he's going to put the team on his back once conference play starts. Jason is by far the most clutch player on the team. Definitely excited because I don't think this team is close to their potential either
Vapoke
Cowpoke

Everyone that stuck that out was awesome. I finally got to see my first game live in 8 years and was honored to sit courtside. Huge shout out to JMAC thanking the fans
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

JJ 27 pts in 24 minutes?? Why does this guy not play more than he does?!?
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 616 times
Been liked: 249 times

That was a fun game. I was one of the few that either stuck it out or came back. I tried to snag a court side seat, but they said 'no', so I settled for first row (I was informed I was shown vigorously scratching my face like some coke addict on the live stream). James is so good, especially in the post. Our offense should be trying to get James the ball in the post. Can't believe we won shooting the three that crappy. Leave Gorski on the bench permanently.

Also, it was hilarious how much Dave Hall was getting heckled. You could hear every word clearly and we got a reaction out of him a few times. lol
Last edited by LanderPoke on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

Dalton and James need to be starting and getting 30+ minutes a game, if possible. They are the best overall players on the team. Hopefully, Adams is focused for the Vegas tourney. The Pokes will need him. He was kinda sleepwalking last night on both ends of the floor.

Still a work in progress, but winning ugly games like last night is a big positive. Really looking forward to seeing what the Pokes can do against USC (if they don't lay an egg against DePaul).