Dino threatening Brian Hill

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 147 times

Brian Hill doesn't give Dino interviews because someone told Hill that Dino was a racist shortly after Hill did his one interview with Dino

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

LanderPoke wrote:Has anyone's opinion actually changed about Dino or his work today? We all know he is semi-loony, but most appreciate the extra coverage he brings to the programs.
This is incorrect. Most that know anything about him do not appreciate the 'extra coverage.' I am documented years ago stating that he is a cancer to the program.

I encourage free speech. But guys like him literally harm Wyoming football. Word spreads quickly among the public/recruits and he casts a very negative image over Wyoming and the University of Wyoming. It is actually important that fans like us be proactive so the public knows that he (who does everything he can to be more visible) does not in any way represent the average person in the State of Wyoming or the University of Wyoming.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

Wow he's playing the victim card now....

"well maybe I should go drive a semi across the country...maybe everybody would be better off"
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

joshvanklomp wrote:Wow he's playing the victim card now....

"well maybe I should go drive a semi across the country...maybe everybody would be better off"
That wouldn't upset us or the University
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

joshvanklomp wrote:Wow he's playing the victim card now....

Better than a mini van
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke wrote:Has anyone's opinion actually changed about Dino or his work today? We all know he is semi-loony, but most appreciate the extra coverage he brings to the programs.
No, but it's only reinforced my opinion that he should have nothing to do with the University of Wyoming and if you let a clown like him stick around long enough, some very negative things are going to happen. I don't appreciate his extra "content." I don't read it, don't listen to it and don't want to. Today's chaos is a part of his "content". You can't separate the two with this clown. He's not a serious sports journalist.
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

OrediggerPoke wrote:
This is incorrect. Most that know anything about him do not appreciate the 'extra coverage.' I am documented years ago stating that he is a cancer to the program.

I encourage free speech. But guys like him literally harm Wyoming football. Word spreads quickly among the public/recruits and he casts a very negative image over Wyoming and the University of Wyoming. It is actually important that fans like us be proactive so the public knows that he (who does everything he can to be more visible) does not in any way represent the average person in the State of Wyoming or the University of Wyoming.
This. You said it better than I could.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

calpoke25 wrote:
OrediggerPoke wrote:

This. You said it better than I could.
Last time I take a day to catch up on DC Comics (Rebirth is pretty good).
Back on topic.... And going through the thread...
I'm with calpoke and Oredigger on this one. Have been for some time. The University needs to do what the mods here at wyonation have done and ban him from games for this.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

Did he say anything noteworthy on his show today? I had plans with some buddies to meet at mulligans but once I started following this and got on his twitter and saw he was recording there we changed plans.

Also, does this remind any NBA/general ESPN fans of when Stephen A Smith went after Durant last year? LOL
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Been liked: 10 times

calpoke25 wrote:
No, but it's only reinforced my opinion that he should have nothing to do with the University of Wyoming and if you let a clown like him stick around long enough, some very negative things are going to happen. I don't appreciate his extra "content." I don't read it, don't listen to it and don't want to. Today's chaos is a part of his "content". You can't separate the two with this clown. He's not a serious sports journalist.
Couldn't agree more.

BJC
A Real Cowboy

I get what they are meaning here but HATE to see athletes use "don't snitch...stop snitchin" etc.
NebraskaCowboy
Ranch Hand

Is it PC if we start a poll on how much longer Pokes Radio goes? He made the mistake of messing with a student athlete and the fan base has spoken not so kindly. I believe the days are numbered.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

Quite a while ago I had him investigated for my lawyers. Got quite a lot.
Just cut him out of Wyoming.
The POS.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

OrediggerPoke wrote:

+1

I don't appreciate the extra content or anything he brings, ever since he started posting my personal info on the interwebz for the world to see.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

I commented about him long ago feelings never changed when he changed his name however many times he did.

That guy is plain and simple bat poop crazy.

kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

I think he created another twitter account to mess with people...from his f-word handle:

@kdwright5407 Time to walk back your defamation, Kyle. @WYOLEGALTEAM #Warned #ExtensiveLitigation

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

If Burman or whoever is in charge of media don't cut the head off of this snake right now once and for all he's just going to come back with something worse at some point in the future. It is inevitable. That is how this guy operates. Yesterday it was twitter feud with the schools all time leading rusher and his mother, who knows what tomorrow will bring, maybe he can try to defame Marcus Harris? At some point it will be something even worse and terrible publicity for the University.
castlerocker
Cowpoke

If Burman or whoever is in charge of media don't cut the head off of this snake right now once and for all he's just going to come back with something worse at some point in the future. It is inevitable. That is how this guy operates. Yesterday it was twitter feud with the schools all time leading rusher and his mother, who knows what tomorrow will bring, maybe he can try to defame Marcus Harris? At some point it will be something even worse and terrible publicity for the University.
This is how he operates. This is what he has done at previous locations and will continue to do. These altercations attract attention to him. He is an attention "friendly ladies".

He knew what he was doing when he started this and he knew how those who read his garbage would react. His followers going to his site are his life blood.

Cut off his stream of attention. STOP GOING TO HIS SITE. It's very easy. He will slowly slither off into the sunset.
wellpoke
Ranch Hand

castlerocker wrote:Cut off his stream of attention. STOP GOING TO HIS SITE. It's very easy. He will slowly slither off into the sunset.
It might be easy, but it will get uglier first. If we cut off his stream of attention and stop going to his site (and we absolutely should), he'll come up with something crazier and more outlandish to try to drive attention back to him. It's how people like him operate. If we can hold the line, he may eventually slink off into the sunset. But not before he lights a few dumpster fires on the way.

GO POKES!
FarmerPoke
Cowpoke

LMAO I have nothing to add to what's already been said. What I would say would likely be banworthy :D

Hope the University/Athletic Department has the stones to cut him off completely before something really damaging happens.