MWC CHAMPS

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
jbeiermann
Ranch Hand

GO POKES
GO POKES!!
WyomingAg
A Real Cowboy

Mountain Division Champs. Got to win the championship game to be conference champs
jbeiermann
Ranch Hand

Typo, got excited on the 4th and goal stop, then the first down
GO POKES!!
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

The announcers on CBS just said it's in Laramie. I do not believe that is true unless we win tomorrow.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Holy poop! I take back everything I said about AFA. OK, now what to do? Are you listening Bohl? Put all 24 hrs a day into prep for the championship game. That means forget about NM. Forfeit. Or just send the B-team. GO FOR IT!
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Yeah, if SDSU beats CSU and we lose to UNM, we're playing in San Diego.

We still have to beat the Lobos, although the pressure is off the team a little bit.
Wyoming Cowboy basketball:

National Champions 1943.

Helm's foundation National Champions 1934.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

Do you remember Cowboy Basketball?

I do.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

This is our first division championship since 96, so there's still a reason to celebrate, just not for long, because we need to beat the Lobos.

National Champions 1943.

NCAA tournament MVP and two time College Basketball Player of the Year Kenny Sailors, who is credited with inventing the jump shot.

I do.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Cowboy Junky wrote:Yeah, if SDSU beats CSU and we lose to UNM, we're playing in San Diego.

We still have to beat the Lobos, although the pressure is off the team a little bit.
Yep. Now we're playing for home field advantage.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

They still need to beat UNM, we don't have good road performance we want that championship game in Laramie and we also need to win out so it would give us a better chance at that elusive NY6 Bowl in case any of these other stars align.

Just get to 1-0
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Wyo2dal wrote:They still need to beat UNM, we don't have good road performance we want that championship game in Laramie and we also need to win out so it would give us a better chance at that elusive NY6 Bowl in case any of these other stars align.

Just get to 1-0
True, slim as it may be.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Toledo is pretty much done so only thing that is going to help us now is if W Michigan loses the conference championship which is highly unlikely no one in that conference but maybe Toledo has a chance against them.
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

It would be sweet if we host and somehow get Gameday here. Tough to do though with the Big 10 Championship game.
Cowboy Junky
WyoNation Addict

Wyo2dal wrote:Toledo is pretty much done so only thing that is going to help us now is if W Michigan loses the conference championship which is highly unlikely no one in that conference but maybe Toledo has a chance against them.
It would be nice if Frank Solich would do his Nebraska alumni a favor, and beat WMU in the title game. The title game will be played at Ford Field in Detroit, so it's a neutral site.

There's still a chance that the MWC champion might just pass them in the rankings. I'm guessing the Big 10 doesn't want to see the Mac in an access bowl.

Poll voters are funny.

Wyoming needs to win the next two to have any shot though.

National Champions 1943.

I do.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 605 times
Been liked: 241 times

Holy crap! Champions! Bohl was right. Those who stay ARE champions! Congrats, coaches, players and staff. This is why we hung in there all these years. This feels so good.

Go beat NM!
Gamer2101
Buckaroo

The Low Blows are toast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk