Way OT - and it should be moved...

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

But, what the hell is up with all the protests? Did the hard-lining right wingers spew their nastiness / venom, and stage protests when Bill Clinton was elected in 1992 and re-elected in 1996? Did they when Barack Obama was elected in 2008 and re-elected in 2012? Serious question, as I don't remember seeing anything like this. I offer only one piece of advise: Serenity Prayer

Further, will the excuse of "cleaning up a previous administrations poop" be afforded Trump & his cabinet, when looking at his scope of work, as to why he may / may not be effective in office (if that can even be measured any longer)? You know...he is following 8 years of Obama, he can't possibly fix "the mess" in 4 years, right? Oh my. LOL!

:whistle:

:coffee:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
castlerocker
Cowpoke

Your absolutely right....it should be moved and shouldn't have been part of this forum in the first place.

You want to turn this site into a political dumping ground bitch?
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

I will never understand rioting after these sorts of things. In Missoula last night a large'ish group went and held hands and sang songs downtown to start their healing process.. or whatever they were doing.
ImageImageImageImage
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

castlerocker wrote:Your absolutely right....it should be moved and shouldn't have been part of this forum in the first place.

You want to turn this site into a political dumping ground bitch?
You calling me a bitch, or is punctuation &/or writing coherent sentences not your friend?

And to answer your question...well sure, if we have some posters that insist on pushing their crap taste in music, or crap taste in websites on us (and it doesn't get moved), what's the difference?

Of course, you should read the subject line again. It says: "it should be moved". Only one reason to put it here in the first place...to generate discussion in whatever section of this board it ends up at. Not trying to fool anyone - including you, believe it or not.
Dear Karma,

DVDA
A Real Cowboy

It's kind of an asshole move to put a thread where it clearly shouldn't be since a mod will have to waste their time to move it for you.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Been liked: 31 times

DVDA wrote:It's kind of an asshole move to put a thread where it clearly shouldn't be since a mod will have to waste their time to move it for you.
TBH, I'm wasting my time doing a lot of other things too.
ImageImageImageImage
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

DVDA wrote:It's kind of an asshole move to put a thread where it clearly shouldn't be since a mod will have to waste their time to move it for you.
LOL...ya, those 7 seconds are priceless and irreplaceable. Nobody, EVER, puts "threads where they clearly shouldn't be".

I think the asshole move is you DVDA, taking the time to respond with your meaningless drivel. Now that the thread is in the Hole In The Wall forum (where is should be - certainly), how about you stick to the topic?
Dear Karma,

laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

America has gotten soft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

McPeachy wrote:
LOL...ya, those 7 seconds are priceless and irreplaceable. Nobody, EVER, puts "threads where they clearly shouldn't be".

I think the asshole move is you DVDA, taking the time to respond with your meaningless drivel. Now that the thread is in the Hole In The Wall forum (where is should be - certainly), how about you stick to the topic?
Somebody is a little salty. You clearly don't understand how forums work, but that's pretty obvious from your original post.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

laxwyo wrote:America has gotten soft

Considering it elected a freakin' Oompa Loompa with skin thinner than paper to President, you tell me.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 8 times

McPeachy wrote: Further, will the excuse of "cleaning up a previous administrations poop" be afforded Trump & his cabinet, when looking at his scope of work, as to why he may / may not be effective in office (if that can even be measured any longer)? You know...he is following 8 years of Obama, he can't possibly fix "the mess" in 4 years, right? Oh my. LOL!
Unemployment at its lowest rate in decades, stock market at an all-time high, gasoline cheaper than it was for the last 10 years, no true ongoing wars (I.E. excessive numbers of troops on the ground), GDP growth significantly increased...yeah, he really burned this country to the ground.

And before you throw out the whole US debt argument, he didn't increase it (as a percentage) nearly as much as Bush 2 did.

In all seriousness, I am not a huge fan of Obamacare either, it doesn't affect me much, but there are others that it hurts, so if some changes can occur I'm all for it as I think everyone needs access to health insurance. I personally am of the mind that insurance companies should not be allowed to turn a profit.

And no, I am not a Democrat
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

WestWYOPoke wrote:
McPeachy wrote: Further, will the excuse of "cleaning up a previous administrations poop" be afforded Trump & his cabinet, when looking at his scope of work, as to why he may / may not be effective in office (if that can even be measured any longer)? You know...he is following 8 years of Obama, he can't possibly fix "the mess" in 4 years, right? Oh my. LOL!
Unemployment at its lowest rate in decades, stock market at an all-time high, gasoline cheaper than it was for the last 10 years, no true ongoing wars (I.E. excessive numbers of troops on the ground), GDP growth significantly increased...yeah, he really burned this country to the ground.

And before you throw out the whole US debt argument, he didn't increase it (as a percentage) nearly as much as Bush 2 did.

In all seriousness, I am not a huge fan of Obamacare either, it doesn't affect me much, but there are others that it hurts, so if some changes can occur I'm all for it as I think everyone needs access to health insurance. I personally am of the mind that insurance companies should not be allowed to turn a profit.

I'm sure you know enough about how this statistic is figured to know that it is not a good indicator of anything.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote:
WestWYOPoke wrote:

I'm sure you know enough about how this statistic is figured to know that it is not a good indicator of anything.
Yes, full-time employment vs. part-time employment can certainly skew numbers, but considering one of the biggest complaints for conservatives is people not working and getting government handouts, ANY working is better than none IMO.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

WestWYOPoke wrote:
LanderPoke wrote:
WestWYOPoke wrote:

Yes, full-time employment vs. part-time employment can certainly skew numbers, but considering one of the biggest complaints for conservatives is people not working and getting government handouts, ANY working is better than none IMO.
What you just said and the fact that "those that have given up seeking employment" are not factored in the unemployment rate. There are literally millions of able-bodied people that fit into this category. So the true unemployment rate is something like 10-11%.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

They're protesting because they don't want a racist bigot as their president. And I don't blame them.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

I know.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Not too long ago, Trump received an award from rev Jesse Jackson. I cannot or haven't heard a single thing he's said that would classify as racists towards black people.

W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

laxwyo wrote:Not too long ago, Trump received an award from rev Jesse Jackson. I cannot or haven't heard a single thing he's said that would classify as racists towards black people.

or against gays
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote:
laxwyo wrote:Not too long ago, Trump received an award from rev Jesse Jackson. I cannot or haven't heard a single thing he's said that would classify as racists towards black people.

or against gays
Except for opposing same the deed marriage???? (If that was sarcasm, ignore this post)
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

WestWYOPoke wrote:
LanderPoke wrote:

or against gays
Except for opposing same the deed marriage???? (If that was sarcasm, ignore this post)
of course, so did hillary until a couple of years ago
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'