When you knew we were gonna win...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Lost Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 15 times

I knew we were going to win when the nose tackle got a pick 6. Once in a lifetime! I'm still chuckling over that one.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Lost Poke wrote:I knew we were going to win when the nose tackle got a pick 6. Once in a lifetime! I'm still chuckling over that one.
I'll bet Chase didn't sleep a wink last night.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

I thought the 84 yard drive to close the score to 14-10 was the game changer. We imposed our will on their defense. I knew we would be tough to beat at that point.
wyokoke
A Real Cowboy

When I finally felt good about it was when Hill had those 3 straight big runs, ending with the record breaker
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

WYCowboy wrote:
Lost Poke wrote:I knew we were going to win when the nose tackle got a pick 6. Once in a lifetime! I'm still chuckling over that one.
I'll bet Chase didn't sleep a wink last night.
Haha, he looked pretty gassed, I bet he slept pretty good. Awesome pic of him with the boot on Twitter, saying he hasn't held it since he was 18... felt much better at age 23. So happy for him and the team. :thumb:
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 147 times

When we got stopped on 4th down and then we held them to a fg attempt and they missed was the game changer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

I pretty much knew when I gave csu the 7 point spread in my weekly spread prediction...

Really, I had no idea. I went to work and we were losing 10-3, I come out to go home and we Won! Convincingly!!!

Great game.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

when Chase ran that one back kinda figured it was the 1st nail in the coffin!!! sure enough
gopokes1399
Blog Team

Biggest game changer in my opinion was them missing a field goal from very short to make it 24-20 and we went right down and scored a touchdown and instead of 24-20 it was 31-17
wellpoke
Ranch Hand

The fumble recovery. It was early, but we went down and scored, and I could tell something had clicked with the O-line. They got a little fire in their bellies right about then, and decided it was time to go win this game. The crowd was different after that too, and you could feel the energy drain from the CSEwe fans. People around us were not happy after that.

Good win Pokes. Time to go get the zoomies.

GO POKES!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 603 times
Been liked: 240 times

gopokes1399 wrote:Biggest game changer in my opinion was them missing a field goal from very short to make it 24-20 and we went right down and scored a touchdown and instead of 24-20 it was 31-17
Pretty much this.

Side note.. CUS has really crappy receivers. They had a few critical drops. Also, Bobo made a really bad decision to have their backup come in and air mail one to a wide open TE in the end zone. Thanks, Bobo!