Visiting

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
Dankohner
Buckaroo

I'm a big Cowboys fan and was thnking about attending a football game from out of state. Could anyone tell me what the best hotel to stay in would while attending a football game.
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

Dankohner wrote:I'm a big Cowboys fan and was thnking about attending a football game from out of state. Could anyone tell me what the best hotel to stay in would while attending a football game.
Best hotel in Laramie is the Hilton Garden Inn. Also most expensive and likely sold out. Check on the Hampton inn, Fairfield, Holiday Inn or the American too
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

There's a handful of hotels near the stadium, as well as downtown. I would avoid the Ramada and Super 8 if you can.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

MrTitleist wrote:I would avoid the Ramada and Super 8 if you can.
LOL Why?
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Dankohner
Buckaroo

Thanks for the information.
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

MrTitleist wrote:There's a handful of hotels near the stadium, as well as downtown. I would avoid the Ramada and Super 8 if you can.
Boise stays there when they come to town lmao
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time

I stayed in the Econo Lodge right off the interstate. It has clean rooms and clean bathrooms and a very friendly staff and that's all I care about when I'm on the road or attending a football game or something on that order. Because I am only in the room to sleep and take a shower and the rest of the time I'm on the go. Now, when I am going to be staying at a place for a week or longer like Las Vegas, I want a much nicer place.