TCU @ WYO

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Game starts in 8 mins Stream is now live.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Well Halftime sits in and we still really look at bad now as we have most of the game.

TCU 39
WYO 31
Danmully
Ranch Hand

Play in game bound it appears
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

It's really sad for the Players that give it their all and play their ass off every damn game and still the same poop every game. I get so frustrated watching these games now it's almost like why even watch them but I don't want to be one of those fair weather fans.

Jackson has really been looking better and better and his play time is really letting him really help the Cowboys but what does it really matter? We shoot 78% from the line and still lose games ugh makes me sad.
one-smooth-poke
Ranch Hand

Wyo2dal wrote:It's really sad for the Players that give it their all and play their ass off every damn game and still the same s##t every game. I get so frustrated watching these games now it's almost like why even watch them but I don't want to be one of those fair weather fans.

Jackson has really been looking better and better and his play time is really letting him really help the Cowboys but what does it really matter? We shoot 78% from the line and still lose games ugh makes me sad.
Really??? Seriously???? We have a coaching staff that doesnt know what they are doing, many players whom wouldnt be on any other D1 team in the country, players leaving the program like women and children off the titanic, and your suprised? Seriously? Walking the ball up the court at the end of the game? 78% free throw shooting is poop to say the best (although its the best they have shot in some time). But, thats just us "fair weather fans" who criticize a poop coach and his "buddy" AD. Maybe Burman should give himself a raise and Schroyer another extension after the play in game.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

one-smooth-poke wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:It's really sad for the Players that give it their all and play their ass off every damn game and still the same s##t every game. I get so frustrated watching these games now it's almost like why even watch them but I don't want to be one of those fair weather fans.

Really??? Seriously???? We have a coaching staff that doesnt know what they are doing, many players whom wouldnt be on any other D1 team in the country, players leaving the program like women and children off the titanic, and your suprised? Seriously? Walking the ball up the court at the end of the game? 78% free throw shooting is s##tty to say the best (although its the best they have shot in some time). But, thats just us "fair weather fans" who criticize a s##tty coach and his "buddy" AD. Maybe Burman should give himself a raise and Schroyer another extension after the play in game.
Surprised? No I'm simply disappointed, I'm not sure if you assumed I Was calling anyone a fair weather fan as I wasn't. I said I don't want myself to view the program that way. Personally I completely understand why someone would not want to watch the team however I don't like to view myself that same way.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

I thought the teams were pretty evenly matched. But it comes down to the fact that the Pokes don't have any pure shooters - except when they are point blank under the basket (exception to Sylla - I'm surprised he can even get food in his mouth). Jackson is pretty good at a jumper, but his 3's have way too little arch to have a chance. And the French albino and Shorty are just too inconsistent.
wyopokesfan23
Ranch Hand

I agree that this team is playing like dog poop but one-smooth-poke bitching about 78% free throw shooting is ridiculous and proves hes trying to be as negative as possible. How many teams in the nation average a better ft%? not many
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Getting to the line 35 times and shooting 78% is not bad. The problem was and is we couldn't hit our outside shots consistently, so just like everyone else is doing, they packed it inside and with Waddell at 50% or less with his bad ankle and knee, he couldn't out muscle their big freshman inside. If Waddell was anybody else, he would be out for the year. He told the coach to not put him in because he was just hurting the team. Thiam just doesn't have the agressiveness or play anywhere near as physical as Waddell (if he were near 100%). LOL at Sylla not being able to get food to his mouth, but that's not far off. I don't see things getting better for the rest of the season.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.