Our last recruit on board

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

I think both of our corners are decent for the conference, and yes Marcel is a good hitter. One of my favorite plays of the year was the texas game when Marcel lit up their running back. 71 tackles 7 pass breakups and 3 forced fumbles is a pretty good year for a corner. 3 forced fumbles probably means marcel hits pretty decently. Add on two sacks for the year for Marcel then I actually say we have two good corners with Tashuan and Marcel.
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

But how many INT's did our CB's have combined between them? Not very many, our porous pass D doesn't lie simply on the shoulders of the corners, although their talent level plays a big part of it. I think its pretty obvious our game plan against the pass is, "Keep everything in front of us and try not to give up the big play"

Like I have said all along, we don't have a good, fast, pass-rushing defensive end who can get quick pressure on a QB, ala Jerry Hughes. Our D-Line has been big and strong, but not fast.

Its a combination of both factors.
wyopokesfan23
Ranch Hand

Without a doubt Marcell is the best hitter in our secondary. He lays the wood. Maybe the 3 graduating linemen will be a blessing in disguise because they could NOT get to the QB which killed our secondary.
gopokes1399
Blog Team

He's a man of few words.. though, I did see him spell out the entire alphabet on Facebook tonight.
:D
I have written more but yes im a man of few words i just think these guys got the shaft with Glenn and under DC they are going to keep getting better and if they arent the best they wont start DC has showed time and time again that the best is going to play and i love that
wyoforlife
Buckaroo

Does anyone know if Ian Watts was awarded a scholarship? That kid saved our asses a few times this year, and I for one think he definitely deserves one!
"They're a bunch of jealous little dicks who use the anonymity of the internet to insult people who're doing what they wish they were doing." ~ Holden McNeil
zappinpoke
Cowpoke

wyoforlife wrote:Does anyone know if Ian Watts was awarded a scholarship? That kid saved our asses a few times this year, and I for one think he definitely deserves one!
Yes, he was given one after the csu game I believe.