Wyoming's 1949 record

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

http://www.databasefootball.com/College ... eason=1949
Notice the game with Northern Colorado. A blowout of unprecedented proportions by any means.
Last edited by fromolwyoming on Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

I think you meant Northern Colorado. :)
ImageImageImageImage
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

MrTitleist wrote:I think you meant Northern Colorado. :)
:oops:
pokesfan52
Buckaroo

The score still stands as the biggest blowout in major college football since WWII. The definition of "major college football' is somewhat subjective. Wyoming played in the skyline conference, also known as the Mountain States Conference, which i believe was a member of the "University Division," the precursor to modern Division 1. In any event, since WWII, Houston defeated Tulsa 100-6 in 1968. Prior to WWII, George Tech defeated Cumberland 222-0 in 1916. More recently, in 2003, Rockford Collge defeated Trinity Bible College 105-0, but thats obviously not "major" college football.

So whats the point of these useless facts? For those that play college football on playstation, x-box, etc...you can find the Wyoming-Northern Colorado score in the records section. :)
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

pokesfan52 wrote:The score still stands as the biggest blowout in major college football since WWII. The definition of "major college football' is somewhat subjective. Wyoming played in the skyline conference, also known as the Mountain States Conference, which i believe was a member of the "University Division," the precursor to modern Division 1. In any event, since WWII, Houston defeated Tulsa 100-6 in 1968. Prior to WWII, George Tech defeated Cumberland 222-0 in 1916. More recently, in 2003, Rockford Collge defeated Trinity Bible College 105-0, but thats obviously not "major" college football.

So whats the point of these useless facts? For those that play college football on playstation, x-box, etc...you can find the Wyoming-Northern Colorado score in the records section. :)
I thought that Cumberland was a D-II program (comparitively speaking for modern day terms of course), and would only count for overall?