next year

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

I am really excited about next year. I am curious on how many true frosh will get a chance to play from this years recruiting class. I expect our incoming recievers to redshirt with the exception being the 3 star kid from oklahoma comes here. ( Chris McAlister, he hasn't decide between us an csu yet). I also like that we have brought in d line juco players that can make an impact right away. I expect us to go into some type of 4-3 hybrid defense, which could give a possibility of sonny pulesta or riley lange getting to play as true freshmen.

Any thoughts on who gets into the mix as true frosh next year? (DC seems determined to play someone if ready).
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

I think either Kanklongo (probably just butchered his name) and Evan Williams (who could double as an option QB) will probably be in it. The 2 WRs from Snow I see as a definite, if only because it will give us more options in the throwing arena, and the DB from Germany might have a spot, if he proves to be ready.
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

Ideally we would develop our program so that we don't have to look forward to seeing a lot of true freshman play except for rare cases where the talent is just too great.

But it will be interesting. I have a feeling the team that takes the field against Southern Utah is going to be a lot different from the team that took the field against Fresno.
gopokes1399
Blog Team

I cant wait to see how much our team is improved im very excited about out future
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

calpoke25 wrote:Ideally we would develop our program so that we don't have to look forward to seeing a lot of true freshman play except for rare cases where the talent is just too great.

But it will be interesting. I have a feeling the team that takes the field against Southern Utah is going to be a lot different from the team that took the field against Fresno.

I agree. And I love the mentality of DC and his staff...regardless of year of eligibility, age, or year in school, if you perform you play.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...