WyoNation forum downtime: 10pm tonight!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

We're upgrading the forum software tonight, so the forum will be down at 10pm tonight and will be down for about an hour. When you log back in and things look weird refresh your browser a couple of times and/or clear your cache/cookies and you should be good. Let me know if you have questions.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

10 p.m. Mountain time? I'm on Central time.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Sorry, there's only one time zone, the best time zone.
ImageImageImageImage
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

MrTitleist wrote:Sorry, there's only one time zone, the best time zone.
You mean the Central, right?
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

I think they are working in MDT right now - forum was down for a few minutes :)
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Flyover timezone.
ImageImageImageImage
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

WyoBrandX wrote:I think they are working in MDT right now - forum was down for a few minutes :)
WyoNation is still scheduled for 10pm, he was upgrading CS.com and it broke something.. so it's a little weird right now.
ImageImageImageImage
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

MrTitleist wrote:
WyoBrandX wrote:I think they are working in MDT right now - forum was down for a few minutes :)
WyoNation is still scheduled for 10pm, he was upgrading CS.com and it broke something.. so it's a little weird right now.
That is never fun! I'm guessing there are polecats in the data center.
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

Its been brought up in the Basketball forum but figured I would make a comment in this thread. The yellow highlights of new threads are gone now and it makes it much harder to see new threads. The Icon is just outlined in brown, the same color as everything else. Might be a nitpick but I'm fine with everything else.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

WyoBrandX wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:
That is never fun! I'm guessing there are polecats in the data center.
Just blame Fort Fart grads. Always works for me. :D
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
chris
Admin

TSpoke wrote:Its been brought up in the Basketball forum but figured I would make a comment in this thread. The yellow highlights of new threads are gone now and it makes it much harder to see new threads. The Icon is just outlined in brown, the same color as everything else. Might be a nitpick but I'm fine with everything else.
Noted, I'll see what I can do about the icons but, threads you have already viewed are grayed out so the brown should stand out quite a bit...
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 603 times
Been liked: 240 times

chris wrote:
TSpoke wrote:Its been brought up in the Basketball forum but figured I would make a comment in this thread. The yellow highlights of new threads are gone now and it makes it much harder to see new threads. The Icon is just outlined in brown, the same color as everything else. Might be a nitpick but I'm fine with everything else.
Noted, I'll see what I can do about the icons but, threads you have already viewed are grayed out so the brown should stand out quite a bit...
After getting past the initial shock everything looks great, but the icons. The old ones with the yellow were superior..
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

LanderPoke wrote:
chris wrote:
After getting past the initial shock everything looks great, but the icons. The old ones with the yellow were superior..
Agreed. They at least let you know which threads you hadn't read yet.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

:lol: Color change in WYO country is as controversial as the hottest political topic.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

ragtimejoe1 wrote::lol: Color change in WYO country is as controversial as the hottest political topic.
Just the gold color was easier to see than a slightly bolded (apparently not a word) thread symbol. Plus, it's more in line with the Wyoming colors.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 603 times
Been liked: 240 times

The icons that you have commented on or haven't read look like they're from 2004 or something. Very old-looking. Just bring back the yellow and ditch the bold outline and that * thing and we're good!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 129 times

fromolwyoming wrote:
ragtimejoe1 wrote::lol: Color change in WYO country is as controversial as the hottest political topic.
Just the gold color was easier to see than a slightly bolded (apparently not a word) thread symbol. Plus, it's more in line with the Wyoming colors.
Sorry man, didn't mean it snide or anything. Was just kidding around because of uniform colors and such.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
chris
Admin

New icons are coming soon
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

ragtimejoe1 wrote:
fromolwyoming wrote:
Sorry man, didn't mean it snide or anything. Was just kidding around because of uniform colors and such.
No worries.
chris wrote:New icons are coming soon
Yay!
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

Out of curiosity, are you guys going to allow image uploads after the upgrade?

Or perhaps tables for formatting some of the tougher data?

Regardless, thanks for the great site!

Edit: Or Perhaps TinyMCE or CKEditor for posts? I think they will do tables quite well.