UVA vs UW Predictions

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

MrTitleist wrote:One quick question.. I checked out the Sabre today. Lots of action on that board. Has that poster "Wyoming Fan" been over there as a one man show pissing everyone off? Seems like every other thread is one where he's flaming Virginia or being flamed by Virginians.
I thought it was another Poke fan, sdpoke23.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

Could very well be. He seems to be angering a few of them, and he has about zero credibility over there.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

MrTitleist wrote:Could very well be. He seems to be angering a few of them, and he has about zero credibility over there.
I'm pretty sure it's him. On the old verison of this board, he predicted Wyoming would go 12-0. :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
hoosgonnabeatwyo
Buckaroo

Okay, whoever in charge of this board should either get rid of Irish Hokie or lock the thread. There is absolutely no reason for him to be over here. It's ridiculous the infatuation the Hokie have with the Hoos. It's absolutely hilarious that they come over to VIRGINIA'S opponents boards to talk trash. You're OBSESSED irish hokie. We're flattered, but really, get a life.

And, yes, Wyoming Fan on The Sabre has a pretty good front, but he's over there to talk trash and nothing else. Is that the 15 year old?
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Wyoming fans are idiotic??? Because one fan litters your board? The only idiocy I have seen this off-season is from UVA fans, talking down on us like we aren't a college team, like your USC or something, well heres some reality for you Hoos, take the name George Welsh out of your history and you guys are just another Duke, 1-11 seasons all over, you never won your conference out right, no national titles, you have a losing record against the ACC, heck you have a losing record against the C-USA!!! I'm terribly sorry that UW fans go over to your board and smack, there have been fans that have tried to strate decency, all fan bases have this issue not just Wyoming. Please just talk about straight football here, leave the mental ability of each others teams out of it, and finally please come to the harsh reality of UVA football, YOU ARE NOT A POWER IN FOOTBALL!!!!!!

(Wyoming football is probably even worse, we have been terrible for years but just trying to make a point)

MrTitleist, please lock this thread and make a new prediction thread, this time only predictions are allowed not posts, just a simple Wyoming XX Virginia XX, Thanks.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

hoosgonnabeatwyo wrote:Okay, whoever in charge of this board should either get rid of Irish Hokie or lock the thread. There is absolutely no reason for him to be over here. It's ridiculous the infatuation the Hokie have with the Hoos. It's absolutely hilarious that they come over to VIRGINIA'S opponents boards to talk trash. You're OBSESSED irish hokie. We're flattered, but really, get a life.

And, yes, Wyoming Fan on The Sabre has a pretty good front, but he's over there to talk trash and nothing else. Is that the 15 year old?
sdpoke23

Thats the poster that has been giving you trouble. The rest have been civil with you.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Well, I'm locking this thread since NOBODY is doing any predicting. There's too much smack talking here. There IS a smack thread on this board. I highly suggest you all go there to do ANY smacking.

*****THREAD LOCKED BY MODERATOR*****
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

Thanks, Okie!
ImageImageImageImage