Wyoming @ DU

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
WyoCow85
Buckaroo

Another amazing performance by the pathetic joke that is Wyoming Athletics!
WyoCow85
Buckaroo

OHHHHHH!!! This is more frustrating to watch then Saturday @ Utah!!! Why is it that no matter what season it is, no matter what sport it is, and no matter which game it is, the coach on the other side is always out coaching Wyoming!!???? WHY???????????????
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 34 times

Update?
ImageImageImageImage
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 34 times

Pokes drop the game 76-65. Not a great effort tonight, it appears. Lamar is next.
ImageImageImageImage
WyoCow85
Buckaroo

Alright, my outbursts were in the middle of the game and emotion driven. Im a little more calm now, and things probably are not as hopeless as I ranted about. I guess you just have to remind yourself college basketball is all about home court. But it seemed there were tons of WYO fans there. Anybody who went see how many? For anybody who did go, I'll tell you that you were louder then DU fans in the background of the FSN broadcast. Either way, this is a team we beat by 32 points last season, and we were dropped by 11 tonight? Joe Scott is a good coach, and is obviously making an impact in Denver, and that may have been the most disappointing part. We looked like we had no clue as to how to defend the Princeton offense. An offense we see 2, 3 often 4 times per year. Also an offense Mcclain game planned very well. I didnt see that in Shroyer's defense. Almost every 3 they drained was wide open from terrible disipline against the Princeton. Damn this year is getting frustrating! I sure hope the Cowgirls come through, because its very possible we have a 5-7 football team and a sub .500 basketball team this year. :(
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

It's going to be a long season with Schroyer at the helm. He was simply out-coached. One of the most obvious things was that he consistently let DU players pop out to the top of the key for unchallenged 3-pointers. Well, we thought that he would correct that at the half - but no -it got worse. And he applied the heat on DU way too late in the game. It wasn't as close as the score.

But the most uncomprehensible thing he did was let #55, Travis Bunker, not only start, but play an awful lot. This guy is horrible! He can't do a damn thing. When he is in, it is 5 against 4 (or maybe 3 1/2 since he takes away so much)

And Taylor. He is a gamer, one of the best athletes on the team, but didn't play much. There was more spark when he was on the floor. He should be starting. What's going on here? Does he piss off Schroyer?

Platt, Taylor, and Johnson should all start ahead of Bunk(er). The players are there. The coaching isn't. This looks like a bad year for Poke BB. Schroyer, you have some explaining to do.
wyopokesfan23
Ranch Hand

I was at the game. it was probably 30% wyo fans. why didn't schroyer adjust?!?! The only way this team will win is if Mikhail Linskins comes in and plays amazing. only 3 more games until he can play
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Every time I start getting excited about one of our athletic programs at UW, it just bites me in the rear.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.