The Ride... C.J. Bennett

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
gopokes1399
Blog Team

im still watching dont be surprised if he re commits if we win our bowl esp
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 105 times

He still only has navy offering with us, so I'd say that we're still the front runners. However, the way the show is going it's looking like he may be in the Army All-American game. If that happens I would expect some of the bigger names on his list to offer. (Kansas for one. Central Florida isn't any bigger of a stage that Wyoming, but it is close to home.)
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

If any of those teams give him the chance to start his redshirt freshman or sophomore year rather than junior year the way it's likely to be with Wyoming, I have a feeling he'll go there instead. It's just common logic. It's not like we're a powerhouse school, after all.
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

Well the results are in....I don't want to give anything away so I won't.

I will say that I am disappointed that in the 2nd to last episode they discuss recruiting and Wyoming is not mentioned at all. Not sure if CJ didn't mention us and our offer, or if it just didn't make the edit.
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

Fullback41 wrote:Well the results are in....I don't want to give anything away so I won't.

I will say that I am disappointed that in the 2nd to last episode they discuss recruiting and Wyoming is not mentioned at all. Not sure if CJ didn't mention us and our offer, or if it just didn't make the edit.
Might as well give it away, because I'm a cheap bastard who refuses to pay for information on the internet.
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

you dont need to buy anything just click on the link in the first post on this topic and watch any episode you want.
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Fullback41 wrote:you dont need to buy anything just click on the link in the first post on this topic and watch any episode you want.
No, I meant this;
I don't want to give anything away so I won't.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Watched the last episode, and looked like Bennet had a bit of an attitude there.