WYOMING vs. CSU - Bronze Boot Week

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Moving on from Friday...most important game of the year. Sheep have the Boot and have had it for awhile now. Time to get this thing back. Both teams are coming into this game off of beatings.

These guys are more than beatable.
Hayduke
Cowpoke

We play well....they don't. ..Pokes will win a close one.

Beat the sheep!
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”
Frank Zappa
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 71 times

Hayduke wrote:We play well....they don't. ..Pokes will win a close one.

Beat the sheep!
I'm always amazed at how optimistic some fans are. We've lost 8 games this year - most by 20 points or more. I hope you're right, but reality tells me a different story. We've had the poop kicked out of us by teams far worse than csewe.
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 10 times

CS-ewe's got the 110th ranked defense against the run. Make a few plays on defense and it could be an interesting game. Beat the sheep and that is a beautiful silver lining on this season.

BEAT THE SHEEP! GO POKES!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Beat the sheep and bring the boot back to where it belongs? I'll take that!
NebraskaCowboy
Ranch Hand

If the defense can show up and get one or two turnovers the game is more than winnable. But if not, going to be another long one.
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Beat the sheep. I have been pessimistic about this team, but a rivalry win can do wonders. I think we win!
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 17 times

Throw the record books out the window.
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

This game could save this season...just saying. Win this one and most Wyoming fans will forgive the rest and look to the next year.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Slow Hand wrote:This game could save this season...just saying. Win this one and most Wyoming fans will forgive the rest and look to the next year.
This. UNLV looked much better with Decker back on Saturday. This might be it, folks. Last chance for a ray of optimism that isn't Brian Hill.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

It's truly the only thing left to play for the rest of this pathetic season. GO POKES, Beeeeet the Sheeeep
LKGates
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 2 times

Utah State fan here.

As I've said repeatedly, you guys are my second favorite MWC team. And in just three years, I've developed a healthy dislike for CSU. Good luck, and BEAT THOSE SHEEP!

Go Pokes! Go AGGIES!
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

Brian HIll will get his 200 yards, but Rashad Higgins might get 300 himself through the air.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

f-word CSU! GO POKES!!!!

Can't wait for this game.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

Hill is 193 yards away from the single season rushing record. Hope he runs over some sheep!
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

cali2wyo wrote:Hill is 193 yards away from the single season rushing record. Hope he runs over some sheep!
F 1500 and the UW single season record. Go have a day, beat csu, and have next weeks conversation about "can hill run for 2,000"
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 626 times
Been liked: 260 times

Go Pokes! Beat the sheeps
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

I think this game with be like Nevada game in that the Pokes will win by 7. Let's show the Sheep the basement and keep them there....then do the same when UNLV comes to town.

Go Pokes!!
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

There will be a lot of recruits in town, and we NEED this W.

Pokes 24 Rammies 21
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

Coeur d' Alene wrote:
cali2wyo wrote:Hill is 193 yards away from the single season rushing record. Hope he runs over some sheep!
F 1500 and the UW single season record. Go have a day, beat csu, and have next weeks conversation about "can hill run for 2,000"
Not saying that our priority this week should be setting Hill up for the record. But if he's able to do it en route to a Border War victory, that would be awesome. I'd rather have him break the record this week than any other game