Another horrible article out of Fresno but

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
wyopokesfan23
Ranch Hand

the quote that jumps out at me....
"Wyoming talked trash all week leading up to a pre-game warm-up squabble that was aired on ESPN as the game kicked off."

http://fresnostate.scout.com/2/930723.html
COS Cowboy
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Right, it was us that was saying we were too good to be in this bowl and that we were disappointed in the opponent. :willybs:

Have you ever seen such poor losers?

Remember Steve Cameron's aricle before the game? Check out his post game column:

http://www.mercedsunstar.com/196/story/1240094.html

It was awfully nice of Fresno to let ACS be the hero, wasn't it?
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 90 times

And very quietly at that?

For my part, I thought (and always had this perception) that FSU was a thug school. From the hit out of bounds, to the taunting and umpteen personal fouls - I'd say they lived up to the hype. They are cheap and dirty - and that is only the cheerleading squad (TIC).

In terms of them "letting" ACS be a hero - thanks for that. I love how they spin it it say that Wyoming had to have all of these breaks and still didn't deserve to win...in a game where they were 11 point underdogs? Fact is, ACS and the Pokes sweat more class and more heart into their socks than FSU could generate in a month of Saturdays. We won, no matter how you slice it. Poor losers I say.
Dread_Pirate_Cowboy
Ranch Hand

Yep. Wyoming wins EVERY statistical category. Looks like the best team won.

Watched a New Mexico news cast after the game. They were replaying a post game interview with some defensive guy from Fresno who said ".......I'm looking forward to next year, I'm not going to take any more questions about this game, I'll talk all you want about next season....". The sportscaster just says "Man, poor loser" and moves on to the next clip.
"Good?...Bad?.....I'm the guy with the Gun!" -- Ash Williams
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Amazing what a few extra weeks of practice, a good HC, and a team with a boatload of heart can do.

Brutal schedule next season, but I think ACS carries us again to a winning record.

EDIT
PS: Yoda, y'all played well. :whistle:
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."