Apology to Players and Fans...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
BJC
A Real Cowboy

oh but the uni's and speech day environment!!!!!!!!!
johnywyo
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 2 times

Thumbs up for the kids and their continued effort, the University, the State and the good folk of Wyoming.
We are surrounded by so much negativity in this world today, it's refreshing to remember that our attitude is a reflection of our altitude and that my friends is 7220. It may be dark and getting darker, but its our kids and our program that we truly do care about. Come Hell or high water we are always Cowboys.
At the molecular level all mankind is a brilliant super-nova.
Douglaspoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 5 times

Well said DJM!

BRAVO
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 38 times

djm19 wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:Uhh.. yeah, I don't accept your apology.. I would prefer that apologies come in hand written letters.
hahahahahahahaha... YES!!! Holy balls I had a laugh at that. Nice work!

Apology accepted.
ImageImageImageImage
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

I love it djm and Jarhead!!!

So I ask, what is a board full of negativity? I guess I'll continue to be one of the few odd men out and support these guys through thick and thin. Always trying to get others to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Go POKES!
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

kansasCowboy wrote:I love it djm and Jarhead!!!

So I ask, what is a board full of negativity? I guess I'll continue to be one of the few odd men out and support these guys through thick and thin. Always trying to get others to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Go POKES!
I am trying to give every person the benefit of the doubt on here from now on. The reality is...we are all pretty darn passionate about the Pokes. That is great. I just need to try harder to make sure the passion is directed.

Every person has opinion on where to take the program. I am cool with that. As I browse the titles of posts (mine included), many are negative. Not all...just many. Just a reminder to me.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

A lot of epiphanies say, "I will be good to you".
nwpoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 1 time

Not a word in this thread I disagree with. Losing sucks, not being mentally in the game is bad, and bit ching about it goes with the turf. The question is where is our tolerance for watching this group learn how to compete for 4 quarters and then, win.

I still think we'll be competitive by the end of the year.

I also believe in the power of positive group think, so yeah, the over-the-top negativity matters.

My apologies in advance, this is the first chance in a week to read and react, and it's right after Roseburg, so maybe I'm too f-word cynical at the moment.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

Everyone wants to win - and always win. Its a part of life. Losing is a part of life. We are not in a good spot right now. We have some sporadic success over the last 15 years - enough success to light some hope - enough failure to breed negativity.

The sweet is not sweet without the sour. Or should i say the sour is not sour without the sweet. Hopefully, we can taste sweet again soon.
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

I mean we have to at least admit that we're so bad it's kinda funny. I mean that's just where the program is at RIGHT now. Hopefully that could change in a few weeks right? That's where I've been trying to keep my mind. The offense looks like a top hmmmmm somewhere between 74ish-85ish team right? Maybe? That can win you games. The defense is beyond that 128 mark or wherever the D-1 rankings end. Phew boy....I mean we just kinda need them to jump up to maybe a 116th ranked D and we can win............somewhere.....................................someday
Goddamn I just hope it's against those Greenie teams AF and CSU. I've always disliked those programs....just how it is.I'll say it again if we nabbed those 2 wins as our only ones thats a job well done. If we ever beat BYU again in football that's a state holiday for sure!
Riding High!!!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 156 times
Been liked: 157 times

It would sadder if no one cared enough to create wyonation
W-Y, Until I Die!
Hayduke
Cowpoke

As long as the players work hard and remain focused, they have my support.

I'll be there against Nevada.
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”
Frank Zappa