ESPN Bottom 10

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
snowsailor
Buckaroo

As seen on ESPN Bottom 10:

3. Why,oming? (0-3)

In two consecutive weeks Wyoming has boosted an opponent out of the Bottom 10, first Eastern Michigan and then Washington State. Who's next? Hey, New Mexico State! Great news! You might be stepping into the leather-gloved hands of the Cowboys to be hoisted over the Bottom 10 retaining wall! Wait ... my producer is speaking into my earpiece ... OK ... sorry, they're playing New Mexico, not New Mexico State.

So embarrassing. What a crap hole this program has turned into. How about we stop hiring FCS coaches to our team?
kansasCowboy
WyoNation Addict

snowsailor wrote:As seen on ESPN Bottom 10:

3. Why,oming? (0-3)

In two consecutive weeks Wyoming has boosted an opponent out of the Bottom 10, first Eastern Michigan and then Washington State. Who's next? Hey, New Mexico State! Great news! You might be stepping into the leather-gloved hands of the Cowboys to be hoisted over the Bottom 10 retaining wall! Wait ... my producer is speaking into my earpiece ... OK ... sorry, they're playing New Mexico, not New Mexico State.

So embarrassing. What a crap hole this program has turned into. How about we stop hiring FCS coaches to our team?
Dude, the Bottom Ten is a joke anyway. Chill. Seriously when we were winning under Glenn for a short period of time we were nowhere near the Bottom Ten, so they put our Colors in the mix, then our Bands uniforms that year and so on.
Let's get embarrassed by a humorist sports writer...
poke em
Buckaroo

More embarrassing whining. Who gives a poop about the bottom 10. This will pass. Bohl is building the foundation of a dynasty, and you people won't let yourselves see it.
BJC
A Real Cowboy

"You people?"

Hey it is better than this.......other than FCS loss.

*Appears it may be a photoshopped image but I am not an expert. http://www.idahopanhandler.com/2015/09/ ... ui-campus/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Not 'shopped, they're all over the Idaho campus. lol
ImageImageImageImage
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

I remember a few years back when Utah State was here as well and they are rising, so there is hope, but it's truly a sad list to be on
cowboyz
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

snowsailor wrote:As seen on ESPN Bottom 10:

3. Why,oming? (0-3)

Last year didn't bother me much; new coach, inexperienced QB and a tough schedule. This year the wheels have fallen off, as there are none of those factors. We hired a coach from an FCS program, but it was one that had a really good record vs. FBS teams. I am hoping that this is just a bad year, or better yet, only a bad month. We have some young talent, so if the coach can get his performance level back to where it was, the future might not be so bad. Right now, it's kind of ugly.
Slow Hand
Cowpoke

I believe this week we were the absolute bottom. #128 out of 128. So we can now say that we have hit rock bottom! No where but up now baby! LOL
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootbal ... gs/cbs/128" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Slow Hand wrote:I believe this week we were the absolute bottom. #128 out of 128. So we can now say that we have hit rock bottom! No where but up now baby! LOL
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootbal ... gs/cbs/128" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Well...here you go 'ol Bohly - nowhere but up mofo's. By the way, NSFW! :cool:

Check out starting at about :56 LMAO

Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...