Not even in my worst nightmare's nightmare

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

We are the worst team in the country.
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
PCB
Ranch Hand

Yep. Will we win one game? :thumbdown:
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

PCB wrote:Yep. Will we win one game? :thumbdown:
Considering the two worst teams on the schedule have dominated us? Uh. Could we maybe see if we could play Cody High or something?
HiCountryCowboy
Ranch Hand

LasCrucesPoke wrote:We are the worst team in the country.
We don like to hear it but we are the also-ran's also ran. Sackless. Not even a top 200 program.
mwc fan
Cowpoke

It's basically a high school football team. Skinny, scared kids. This is absolutely the worst team ever.
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

It gets pretty real when the team I never thought belonged in the FBS is beating us 38-7 in the 2nd quarter
“Being around Colorado State, I saw that football wasn’t really a big sport there," Parker said Sunday night.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

Would y'all like a tranquilizer or sleeping pill with that?
PokeOLoco
A Real Cowboy

I'd be scared of the dreams I would have at this point. It'd be like nightmare on elm street.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

I'm speechless. Not sure what to think. Even the biggest Bohl blowers have to admit this is concerning.
Spartanmike15
Buckaroo

By the way this game sounds like it's going, I'm glad I'm down in Colorado Springs for the SJSU-AF game tonight and not in Laramie. Is it really that bad there?
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

Stop with all this negativity on this so far dark and dreary day. Has anyone not noticed that the referee's microphone has not malfunctioned a single time this afternoon? Also, the OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD AND NEVER ENDING RAP MUSIC seems to have been quelled today. So there's 2 things...wait, now 3, as our kicker just made a flawlessly executed extra point after the Wick TD run...that took an eternity to be called a TD by the officials.
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 16 times

This is the worst Wyoming team I have ever seen. We will be lucky to win a game this year. This will prove disastrous for recruiting. I've been a fan since the 70's. I'm running out of time and patience.
Yabadabadoo
Cowpoke

phxpoke wrote:This is the worst Wyoming team I have ever seen. We will be lucky to win a game this year. This will prove disastrous for recruiting. I've been a fan since the 70's. I'm running out of time and patience.
Stay with us baby! In 2018 we'll be hosting the MWC Championship game at The War. You may book that right now.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 146 times

Yabadabadoo wrote:
phxpoke wrote:This is the worst Wyoming team I have ever seen. We will be lucky to win a game this year. This will prove disastrous for recruiting. I've been a fan since the 70's. I'm running out of time and patience.
Stay with us baby! In 2018 we'll be hosting the MWC Championship game at The War. You may book that right now.
TIC?
W-Y, Until I Die!
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

Yabadabadoo wrote:
Only if boise, CSU, and Utah state get a P5 invite. Bohl will not win a conference championship at wyoming.
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 16 times

Yabadabadoo wrote:
No need to book a flight. When we host a MWC championship, I'll just use my flying car...
Cosmic Cowboy
A Real Cowboy

Look out!!!!
Too late.........the jokes on us again. Hey the offense at least looked good enough to get in a shoot out before our qb went down against this crap team. This D looks like one of our all time worst. Our secondary looks higher then me and my ultimate frisbee team out there. Yikes! Special teams kinda below average. Coaching? I can't say I don't know enough about tactics these days. Who would've thought we'd be this bad again? This is all happening at home too :thefan: Yes poop has hit the fan and the house is on fire! Can't believe I'm watching this. Maybe we'll come back this half????????????????? :foot:
Riding High!!!
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

PCB wrote:Yep. Will we win one game? :thumbdown:
Yes. If the other team forfeits.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

laxwyo wrote:
Yabadabadoo wrote:
TIC?
Gawd, I hope it was TIC 'cos we f-word STINK!!!!!!!!!! :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

In the spirit of not writing anything negative about the team, I'd like to offer up these positives: The weather was great. Moreover, there were many hot females at the game in tight shorts. The band sounded great. Our defense was very polite to the EM receivers. We never bumped them at the line of scrimmage and gave them plenty of room to run once they caught the ball.

On offense, we had several designed run plays for our qb, who looks as tall as an NBA power forward. Maybe when he gets to play next year, we'll let him throw the ball and let the running backs run.

I could go on and on about all the great the things I saw. But the kettle corn made me thirsty and so I left at half time to go get a beer or 2 or 3.