VOTE! What is Wyomings Best Win This Year

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
East_Popcorn_State
Buckaroo

Wyoming has a whopping 5 wins this year. What is Wyoming best win this year.. I'm talking about one to hang your hat on.. Their signature win this football season! The win that says, yes we deserve a bowl game. Lets break it down and take a look. Would it be:

UW 29 Weber State 22: B IG WIN! 7 point win AT HOME over a team who is 7-4 in D1AA.

UW 30 UNLV 27: BIG WIN! 3 point win over UNLV AT HOME over a team who is 4-7 and in 7th place in the MWC.

UW 30 FAU 28: BIG WIN! 2 point last second come from behind win over a team who is 3-7 overall and in 5th place in the powerful sunbelt conference.

UW 37 New Mexico 13: BIG WIN! AT HOME, After a close first half, Outscore NM by 20 in 2nd half.. NM is 1-9 and last place in the MWC.

UW 30 SDSU 27: We fooled SDSU into thinking the game was over, but we had them just where we wanted them! Down 27-6 at SDSU in the 4th quarter, SDSU was celebrating too early and let off the gas pedal. UW scores 24 straight to steal the win. SDSU is 4-7 and is tied for 7th place with unlv in the MWC.

MY VOTE... ummmmm... hmmmmm... UW's best win is...ummmmmm...hmmm...

BEATING San Diego State on the road! What do you think is UW's signature win? :thumb:
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 237 times

Your use of "we" fools noone. Oh and your Boise State basketball team just got its ass kicked (without our starting point guard and team captain)!
East_Popcorn_State
Buckaroo

OrediggerPoke wrote:Your use of "we" fools noone. Oh and your Boise State basketball team just got its ass kicked (without our starting point guard and team captain)!
i h8t boise st8. didn't peru's national team slaughter us this year.. oh well, playing PERU should give us real good experience down the line. btw, did you vote yet?
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 237 times

Yes, I voted. My vote went to East Popcorn State for biggest douchebag who posts on here.
socalpoke82
Buckaroo

OrediggerPoke wrote:Yes, I voted. My vote went to East Popcorn State for biggest douchebag who posts on here.
I also voted for that. But, I also voted again in regards to the first question. I voted for all of them. Some may have been ugly, or unimpressive...but they're still wins, and there's nothing wrong a win.
gopokes1399
Blog Team

SDSU is by far our biggest win and we scored 24 in the 4th thats nuts
Pittsburgh Nellie
Ranch Hand

Wyoming's LEAST biggest win next year will be on September 18, 2010. It "should" be tough, but considering the team they are playing that week are a bunch of little B*#%@es and play in a crappy conference, it shouldn't be THAT big of a win.

BCS = Boise's Crappy Schedule
BCS = Boise's Conference Sucks
BCS = Broncos' Competition Stinks

I went to the game against USU last week. They take the cake for being the biggest tool fans in the nation. Morons in old Denver apparel, more Cletus' than Wyoming ever has and fans that have no respect. Going for it on 4th down when up 40.

No matter how much these primadonna darlings of ESPN think they are a great team, they need to shed the thick Smurf goggles and come back to reality. Running up the score on 5 teams (all in conf) that are in the bottom 20 of D1 football isn't something to brag about.

Hope they have fun get Hawaii-ed this year. Run into a team worth a crap and see what happens.
wellpoke
Ranch Hand

We get it Popcorn... but here's the rub. Glenn and Co. would have found a way to lose nearly all of those games, with the possible exception of New Mexico. It may not have always been pretty, but I'll take 5-6 with the possibility of going 6-6 over 1-11 or winless. And I'm really enjoying the fact that for the first time in a long time, we're playing CSU for something other than the Boot.

So, we didn't beat any of the top 25 teams we played this year... did anyone expect us to? Bottom line is this program is moving in the right direction, and I'll take bowl eligibility however we can get there.

GO POKES!
gopokes1399
Blog Team

no one likes EPS