Nice to see the 100 students in attendance last night...

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 318 times
Been liked: 126 times

Pathetic showing. Lame. 100...maybe. And with the exception of the one poop that likes to sing that pathetic & tired Neil Diamond song to the top of his lungs at 1/2 time...they were not loud at all. Sad.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
gopokes1399
Blog Team

they were playing Peru State
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

gopokes1399 wrote:they were playing Peru State
Come on sonny boy! Are you telling me you personally wouldn't walk 2-3 blocks to watch UW basketball, knowing it was something to do on a boring Wednesday night, when you get in at no charge (fee's paid during enrollment), etc., etc.?? 100 (maybe) attended, versus the 4000+ that live that close that should of attended? I don't give a poop if they were playing Douglas High School...it is something to do...and something to support!
Dear Karma,

Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Gopokes1399 is right. Peru State is, after all, an NAIA team. Division II, no less. Not even a Division I NAIA team. A team scrimmage might be better to watch. At least it would be better preparation for what's ahead. The only thing to be said about Peru State is that it is not a cooking school.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

Adv8RU12 wrote:Gopokes1399 is right. Peru State is, after all, an NAIA team. Division II, no less. Not even a Division I NAIA team. A team scrimmage might be better to watch. At least it would be better preparation for what's ahead. The only thing to be said about Peru State is that it is not a cooking school.
Peru State, Michigan (I know but I had to put them in there), Johnson & Wales, South Central Jersey College, Whomever, I was astonished by the poor student turn out. That is all. :evil:
Dear Karma,

Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 47 times

McPeachy wrote:
Adv8RU12 wrote:Gopokes1399 is right. Peru State is, after all, an NAIA team. Division II, no less. Not even a Division I NAIA team. A team scrimmage might be better to watch. At least it would be better preparation for what's ahead. The only thing to be said about Peru State is that it is not a cooking school.
Peru State, Michigan (I know but I had to put them in there), Johnson & Wales, South Central Jersey College, Whomever, I was astonished by the poor student turn out. That is all. :evil:
Actually, Peru State is in Nebraska. Not Michigan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peru_State_College
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote:Actually, Peru State is in Nebraska. Not Michigan.

Maybe it is my medication (or lack of)...but where the eff did my post say that Peru State was in Michigan? I was referring to the Wolverines of Michigan sucking balls, not that Peru State was from Michigan.

Holy poop, I need a bowl game.
Dear Karma,

Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

McPeachy wrote:
Wyokie wrote:Actually, Peru State is in Nebraska. Not Michigan.

Maybe it is my medication (or lack of)...but where the eff did my post say that Peru State was in Michigan? I was referring to the Wolverines of Michigan sucking balls, not that Peru State was from Michigan.
I highlighted and underlined your exact quote!
McPeachy wrote:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote:I highlighted and underlined your exact quote!
Dear sweet baby Jesus.

If I would have written Peru State, Duke (I know but I had to put them in there), Johnson & Wales, South Cental Jersey College...

You would have thought that I insinuated Peru State was in DUKE? WTF?!?!

My main point, again, is that UW's student attendance sucked ass last night. And if I can drive 5+ hours round trip, surely they can walk 2 - 3 blocks, no?
Dear Karma,

Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

McPeachy wrote:
Wyokie wrote:I highlighted and underlined your exact quote!
Dear sweet baby Jesus.

If I would have written Peru State, Duke (I know but I had to put them in there), Johnson & Wales, South Cental Jersey College...

You would have thought that I insinuated Peru State was in DUKE? WTF?!?!

My main point, again, is that UW's student attendance sucked ass last night. And if I can drive 5+ hours round trip, surely they can walk 2 - 3 blocks, no?
Sorry, my bad! Just stressed out. I'm getting ready to back to Wyoming in 2 days for Thanksgiving and dealing with my reklatives in the Big Horn Basin is never fun! :roll:

I think that's why beer was invented. To deal with the crazy relatives! :brick: :brick:
nirv117
Ranch Hand

I guess there are different types of fans, and many do look at who we are playing, while to others the team that matters is the cowboys. I guess I just have a different take on it for myself.

Any game with the Cowboys XXXXXX @ Wyoming I care about the Wyoming part, and I will go to the game no matter who the XXXXXX is.
God is a Cowboy
gopokes1399
Blog Team

I personally would have gone because i love the sport but peru state is not appealing and we just lost to SDSU hopefully the students will come out against Boise
The Juice
Buckaroo

Just win and the fans will take care of themselves.
gopokes1399
Blog Team

Just win and the fans will take care of themselves.
agreed
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

The Juice wrote:Just win and the fans will take care of themselves.
Very true, no doubt...winning cures everything.

But again, 100 students (maybe at the most) out of 10,000+ that live in the Laramie area attended? That blows ass, regardless the record and regardless the team.

And thinking back to the past few years, it has been much the same. I think the student body has been apathetic for quite some time. Hell, UW even bribed them to come to the games with cash drawings and such the last few years!
Dear Karma,