Use unused season tickets for extras tickets to UNLV

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

Just a reminder that apparently you are allowed to exchange unused season tickets from prior basketball games and receive extra tickets to the UNLV game tomorrow. The exchange has to be done at the main ticket office.

I remember seeing a post about this over at GOWYOGO but then never saw anything about it again. So today I emailed and confirmed this was a promotion. You would think they would advertise this more(or at all). I am bring a number of people over to laramie that don't go to games so this is nice as I have missed a couple games this year.

So grab some friends, get some free tickets for them(if you have unused season tickets), and watch the cowboys beat UNLV, and celebrate NYE in Laramie.
wyopig
Ranch Hand

It sounds like they're even letting you exchange tickets for lower bowl seats while supplies last. People need to get their butts to the game!
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

I know this may be a long shot, but I've got family in town celebrating the holidays and seeing my wife and i's new baby. If anyone is able to exchange for extra tickets or will have unused tickets for tomorrow night, I'm looking for 4. I'd love to take them to the game, but it's hard with the budget of school and new baby

Thank you poke fans!
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

TSpoke wrote:Just a reminder that apparently you are allowed to exchange unused season tickets from prior basketball games and receive extra tickets to the UNLV game tomorrow. The exchange has to be done at the main ticket office.

I remember seeing a post about this over at GOWYOGO but then never saw anything about it again. So today I emailed and confirmed this was a promotion. You would think they would advertise this more(or at all). I am bring a number of people over to laramie that don't go to games so this is nice as I have missed a couple games this year.

So grab some friends, get some free tickets for them(if you have unused season tickets), and watch the cowboys beat UNLV, and celebrate NYE in Laramie.
Pathetic marketing effort. This should be going out as e-mails, text messages, and should be all over local rdio and TV...
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Dutchnation
Ranch Hand

Wyovanian wrote:
TSpoke wrote:Just a reminder that apparently you are allowed to exchange unused season tickets from prior basketball games and receive extra tickets to the UNLV game tomorrow. The exchange has to be done at the main ticket office.

Pathetic marketing effort. This should be going out as e-mails, text messages, and should be all over local rdio and TV...
Gotta love Burman and his ability to excite the fan base.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

think Burman will be in attendance???? LOL
wyopig
Ranch Hand

Wyovanian wrote:

They advertised it to season ticket holders as an effort to try to get more people to a game that would otherwise have poor attendance. Sure it may get more fans in the seats by giving away free tickets, but why would they simply advertise a free-for-all? A reminder email to season ticket holders would have been appropriate, but radio spots and Facebook posts would not have been.
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

wyopig wrote:
Wyovanian wrote:

They advertised it to season ticket holders as an effort to try to get more people to a game that would otherwise have poor attendance. Sure it may get more fans in the seats by giving away free tickets, but why would they simply advertise a free-for-all? A reminder email to season ticket holders would have been appropriate, but radio spots and Facebook posts would not have been.
Given our attendance woes, the fact that many of the students are gone, the freezing weather, and the holiday nature of tonight, a full court "press" would have absolutely been appropriate.
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory