joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

He's a CSU alum...explains a lot
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

16-15 at the half. Really low scoring, mainly because our main outside guy sat out a lot.

Announcers suck balls, even for a conference network, and I think the "crowd" there are nothing but bitter old hippies heckling our guys.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

wyocowboy2014 wrote:Why the hell are they talking about csu.
Because they played CU...a PAC school
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Wyoming's heads don't seem to be in the game really. They look nonchalant out there and aren't being aggressive at all. Cal can't score and we are just playing like we don't care. Not sure what the deal is with us.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 17 times

Glad I bet the under... :cool:
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

Well the first half EVERYBODY played like poop, hopefully we can get our act together. There is no way we should lose this game, no f'n way.
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 1 time

We are really hurting on turnovers. Those turnovers are not allowing us to take opportunities that we are given. Need to turn that around in the second half.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

I think this is one of those games that we really need Adams
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 626 times
Been liked: 260 times

Hank, please do something, anything, other than turnover the ball. And someone, anyone please please make a jumper.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

wyocowboy2014 wrote:We are really hurting on turnovers. Those turnovers are not allowing us to take opportunities that we are given. Need to turn that around in the second half.
No doubt Shyatt is grilling them on those. A lot of them were from not looking while passing or being overly aggressive with it. Fix those up, we'll do much better. And with Adams coming back in, that should open up things around the court, since he's a threat both inside and out.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

7 turnovers for us a lot of them because we just throw the ball away to no one . 3 assists on 7 made baskets we shot 7-24 and shot 10 threes again. We need to go down low and quit firing up 3's. Nance is doing well getting rebounds but him and Cooke should dominate the middle. No one can stop Nance . Need to get him the ball down low and he needs to be aggressive.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

This halftime chick is terrible! Andersen back in the PAC12? Ummm....
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

I would like to see Jason back in. I know he is a bench player but he scored while he was in. If you are hot, you're hot, no matter if you start or not.

- Dr. Seuss
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

wyocowboy2014 wrote:I would like to see Jason back in. I know he is a bench player but he scored while he was in. If you are hot, you're hot, no matter if you start or not.

- Dr. Seuss
Agree. I would also like to see Gorski. Might as well if we are just going to piss it around the perimeter and launch threes
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

I'm not able to watch or listen, what are the fans saying to our guys?

And again I'm not hearing it, but based off the comments it seems like a set of conference network announcers that out of conference teams think are terrible. The MTN, anyone? lol. Also, we've been garbage against the PAC this season.

I'm not too upset about the guy not respecting Nance either. We've only played 1 nationally televised game and it was the same time as the Kentucky-Texas matchup. Even if people did watch our game, larry sucked that night. I guess the only cure is to continue to improve and get more hype from the polls and media.
wyocowboy2014
A Real Cowboy

cali2wyo wrote:I'm not able to watch or listen, what are the fans saying to our guys?

And again I'm not hearing it, but based off the comments it seems like a set of conference network announcers that out of conference teams think are terrible. The MTN, anyone? lol. Also, we've been garbage against the PAC this season.

I'm not too upset about the guy not respecting Nance either. We've only played 1 nationally televised game and it was the same time as the Kentucky-Texas matchup. Even if people did watch our game, larry sucked that night. I guess the only cure is to continue to improve and get more hype from the polls and media.
I'm not sure I would admit on tv that I know nothing about the other team. Not a good look.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

cali2wyo wrote:I'm not able to watch or listen, what are the fans saying to our guys?

The announcers are kitty device
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

We just look nervous on offense.
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke wrote:

The announcers are kitty device
But kitty device get laid...
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Stop forcing shots!