New Mexico 20 Wyoming 3 Final

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Tough tough loss, New Mexico's Defense played well, Ferguson was the best RB on the field. When Moore and Seldon can't get things going our offense is non existent. We need to shake something up. Next week we play @Air Force, thats yet another tough game. 1 win is all UW needs to be bowl eligible. Get it done Pokes!
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

J-Rod wrote:Tough tough loss, New Mexico's Defense played well, Ferguson was the best RB on the field. When Moore and Seldon can't get things going our offense is non existent. We need to shake something up. Next week we play @Air Force, thats yet another tough game. 1 win is all UW needs to be bowl eligible. Get it done Pokes!

We can't play for just one more win... We need to play like we want to win every game, like we have to win every game. This was a tough loss, but we will see what we are made of on the road.. GO GET 'Em POKES!!

GO POKES!!
Johnny Havoc
Buckaroo

Beat TCU, lose to New Mexico.

Damn.
UVABy20
Buckaroo

What the hell happened? Is New Mexico any good AT ALL? I know nothing about them. Our season actually gets restarted this weekend in Maryland. You guys know how much we suck on the road so this game will determine most of our season. Hopefully we can play to win instead of that keep it close crap Groh is known for. If we can get a few more wins we might get a chance to take down VT at home for a division title. I think we have a shot in all of the games (@Md, Wake, NCState, @Miami, VT) and winning any 3 would give us a shot. What are Wyo's chances to win the conference?
dapokes
Ranch Hand

yah, i'm pleasantly suprised to see how well you guys are doing...unfortunately we can't play at a consistently good level of offense this year. New Mexico just pissed me off..right when we get momentum and tie the score at 3-3, theres a 2hour delay of game due to lightning followed by icyrain...when they came back out to finish the SECOND QTR...they hit a deep ball on our SS who was later benched. Then we had a qb zone-read handoff play outta shotgun on our OWN 5...fumbled the handoff and they scored again. They knocked our QB out in the 3rd Qtr and we couldn't do much after. We came out from the layover deflated. Our chances of winning the conference could be determined this sat at Air Force. They're second in the conference behind BYU but it could be wide open after this weekend. I like your guys' odds of winning the ACC if you continue to play smashmouth football and not keep it close with M Tenn. like games. Hows the QB fairing?