Recruiting

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
evilpoke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

I've heard or read a ton about coaches recruiting just about every position - except offensive line. ANyone out there have some information about some guys the coaches are going after?
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

According to Rivals, we're on the lists of 7 OTs, 1 C, and 2 Gs that have yet to commit anywhere.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

One of the two guys we're trying to to get on the OL in Hawaii just committed to Hawaii.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

Wyokie wrote:One of the two guys we're trying to to get on the OL in Hawaii just committed to Hawaii.
Did we offer? Neither Rivals nor Scout list any offers to Hawaiian Olinemen.

Peace,
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

JimmyDimes wrote:
Wyokie wrote:One of the two guys we're trying to to get on the OL in Hawaii just committed to Hawaii.
Did we offer? Neither Rivals nor Scout list any offers to Hawaiian Olinemen.

Peace,
According to a lady in Hawaii would helps players from Hawaiian high schools get scholarships....
All I have heard about Sean is he is looking at Wyoming, Hawaii, Utah State and Utah. Sorry got nothing else.

Dane's profile is on the PIAA website . At the combine he was just about 6'2, 262, nice long arms (coaches like that for linemen) and pretty quick for his size. He's got potential, yes Wyo is in contact with him. He's academically sound.
She posts from time to time on Sports Hawaii. She's with an organization called Pacific Islands Athletic Alliance.

Their website is...http://www.pacificathleticalliance.com/
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
gopokes1399
Blog Team

According to DC's facebook he is in California this week recruiting during the bye week
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

gopokes1399 wrote:According to DC's facebook he is in California this week recruiting during the bye week
Link? I've never seen his FB.. just his Twitter
ImageImageImageImage