Apparently DC and an FAU Coach Had Words

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

wyoslick wrote:Somebody needs to review film of this play to determine if the zebras really blew the call. There are other issues to consider, besides whether or not DC informed the officiating crew before the game. The most critical may be, where did Arnold line-up before going into the set position? A player is required to be set "inside the numbers" that mark the field yardage before the ball is snapped. I was at the game and can't swear he was legally set.
I am not 100% clear, and honestly, it doesn't matter at this point...

Doesn't a player have to come in "past the numbers" then he can go wherever (as long as it is onsides, and not a subsitution, etc.)? From what I understand, Arnold came in "toward" the huddle, went past the numbers, turned around and ran outside the numbers to the sideline area, where he was left uncovered, and wide open. Oh well...
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Fullback41
A Real Cowboy

Wyoslick - I agree the NCAA should investigate, if it was as bad as everyone says the officials were either unethical, betting on the game, or drunk (leave that to us fans).

Go Pokes 1399 - I watched the Dave Christensen Show, I don't remember the extra point being shown, but the fake fieldgoal was (sideline-hs type coverage because of the stadium, not enough to see what really happened). Off topic, but I must say I really do like the uni's - steamboat on the shoulder is the only change I would make.

PokeNer - Agreed, that pic just makes me like DC more - I love coaches that are as passionate about it as I am. (And, yes, it would take a moon to outdo Glenn's finger- that would be hilarious, and this may have been the only game we could actually get away with it- refs sucked and no coverage)

DC is so badass, maybe I need to start some DC Facts........
DC doesn't pass kindey stones, he passes kidney boulders.

Everything about this game makes me proud to be a UW football fan! We don't need good officiating or tv coverage or excuses, we just went out and got it done!
In heaven there is no beer, thats why we drink it here, and when we're gone from here, our friends will be drinking all the beer!
gopokes1399
Blog Team

DC doesn't pass kindey stones, he passes kidney boulders.
That is great!! haha i cant wait to enroll at UW next fall n not miss a game! and travel to s springs n fort collins