Montana Predictions Game Week

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

McPeachy 17 Beers - 3 shots.

Wyoming 27 points
Montana 14 points
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

28-21 Pokes pull away late
jarhead
Ranch Hand

I have a media pass this year once again. I will try to post some of the pictures I take at the games. Also, please remember to visit my site on face book "Coach Photography" to see the entire albums. Thanks, and Go Pokes!
aranderson
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

jarhead wrote:I have a media pass this year once again. I will try to post some of the pictures I take at the games. Also, please remember to visit my site on face book "Coach Photography" to see the entire albums. Thanks, and Go Pokes!
I will add y on facebook. Always have enjoyed looking at game photos.
jarhead
Ranch Hand

Here is the URL if you "like the page you should be able to look at the photos.
https://www.facebook.com/Coachpictures" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

Pokes - 27 Griz 17

That is all..

GO POKES!!
7220Fan
Ranch Hand

I have never been one to predict a score on here but read every one of them. It seems like forever that we have been so disappointed and let down by what we thought might be good years in football and then smacked in the face with very disappointing years.

With our new leader and the success that he has had, it is really hard not to get our hopes up but I have decided to give it all I have got and believe.... a new start, a new beginning!!! I haven't said that in a very long time.... therefore, I will be really disappointed if we don't stomp a mudhole in Montana. With the huge crowd that will be there, the electricity that will be flying on the field, there is no reason to not run Montana right off the field. No holding back and kick their ass.... 42-10.... and then bring on AF... and do the same to them. No more just wanting.... but actually dominating and I think we have the man in charge to do it!

Just my thoughts.... and expectations... go pokes!!
CowBoyL
Buckaroo

We seem to respond well under situations with a lot of hype and a full stadium (looks like less than 2000 tickets available). If we show up and get loud, UW wins 27-14. This will not be an easy W.
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

I believe our team kicks ass this week.

the cowboys historically (over the past 10 years) play very competitively in the early part of the season, with some down years thrown in there. but this isn't a down year. the last down year we had was brett smith's 2nd year. and our defense wasn't good.

this year our team brings back more depth and game experience than we have had in quiet a while.

I believe we pitch a shutout, or close too. this defense has a huge monkey on its back.

score somewhere around 27-0, or 24-3

defense might score this game.
wwcc22
Buckaroo

I say 38-10 GO POKES
09Griz
Buckaroo

carbonpoke wrote: I believe we pitch a shutout
Montana hasn't been shutout since November of 1988.
We currently have the longest standing streak in all of college football of not being shut out.

NOWAY THE POKES SHUT US OUT!! :cool:
Wins Since 2000 (All of College Football)
1st place: Montana: 152 - 2nd place: Boise State: 143........Texas: 139.....App State: 131...
North Dakota State: 120
carbonpoke
A Real Cowboy

thanks for coming over to the board.

I respect your streak, and will say that it is legit. however...

sellout, tampa 2 switch, and media calling us twats... we will give you a two deep that wants to start everyday.

look for relentless fresh pressure up front, big hits, and some loose footballs on the turf,

seriously no disrespect. you have a team that will get some first downs, but we finally have the depth too keep you out of the tetons.
BJC
A Real Cowboy

first game of the season....I would love a shutout but believe the odds are very unlikely :twocents:
ALPHAGRIZ1
Buckaroo

http://www.maroonblood.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1414" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Opening post was ripped to shreds in 2 posts.
ALPHAGRIZ1
Buckaroo

Yeah thats what you can expect from most Griz fans...........fu*king clueless its semi embarrassing.
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"