Craig Bohl

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 147 times

Which one of you started faux Craig Bohl twitter account?
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

laxwyo wrote:Which one of you started faux Craig Bohl twitter account?
That's been going for a quite a while some disgruntled NDSU fan after he announced he was coming to Wyoming.
braves84
Buckaroo

great another thread bashing another teams fanbase
BJC
A Real Cowboy

braves84 wrote:great another thread bashing another teams fanbase
hahahahahaha strange things in that river :rofl:
BJC
A Real Cowboy

laxwyo wrote:Which one of you started faux Craig Bohl twitter account?
I haven't seen much out of him lately....although the parody accounts are hilarious....no need to get all bothered by it. Actually shocked I haven't came across a DC one....so much potential there :rofl:
braves84
Buckaroo

bjc, what's so strange is you guys are constantly bringing up the same old topics about ndsu fans.
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

The only fanbase bashing I've seen related to this thread is that of a NDSU fan against Wyoming (faux Criag Bohl). Certainly nothing being reciprocated in this case.
BJC
A Real Cowboy

braves84 wrote:bjc, what's so strange is you guys are constantly bringing up the same old topics about ndsu fans.
strange why are you here?
braves84
Buckaroo

to answer you question, i've followed you team since the late 90's because they had a kid on thier team from bismarck st. marys that played d-line and later another kid from grand forks who played in the early 2000's who also played d-line.i hope that's good enough reason for you.
BJC
A Real Cowboy

braves84 wrote:to answer you question, i've followed you team since the late 90's because they had a kid on thier team from bismarck st. marys that played d-line and later another kid from grand forks who played in the early 2000's who also played d-line.i hope that's good enough reason for you.
hahaha jeez don't be so sensitive!

you NDSU guys seem to have little man syndrome....JK kinda....and if you like d linemen you can't be all that bad :thumb:

:popcorn:
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

BJC wrote:hahaha jeez don't be so sensitive!

you NDSU guys seem to have little man syndrome....JK kinda....and if you like d linemen you can't be all that bad :thumb:

You were the one who asked him

(and I wouldn't necessarily call myself an NDSU fan, so its not like I'm defending my own people, just pointing it out. If you don't want them to answer because it means they are "sensitive" or have "little man syndrome", don't ask them why they are here)
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
BJC
A Real Cowboy

joshvanklomp wrote:
BJC wrote:hahaha jeez don't be so sensitive!

You were the one who asked him

(and I wouldn't necessarily call myself an NDSU fan, so its not like I'm defending my own people, just pointing it out. If you don't want them to answer because it means they are "sensitive" or have "little man syndrome", don't ask them why they are here)
wow....yes I did ask him why he was here....why would I ask a question without expecting an answer? I was expecting an answer....I got an answer. I commented on that answer.

"what's so strange is you guys are constantly bringing up the same old topics about ndsu fans."

THE STRANGE THING IS A GUY WAS JOKING ABOUT A PARODY ACCOUNT *which I think the account is hilarious* and it leads to people coming on here saying how we are ripping a fanbase...I commented on how many of the fans seem to suffer from little man's syndrome......not all of them..many are great but the ones who somehow seem to think they are the cat's pajama's and come on a wyo message board to troll and rip on a fanbase stand out. Clearly this isnt pointed at one individual. :twocents:

ahem...."and if you like d linemen you can't be all that bad "
BackHarlowRoad
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 4 times

Make something out of nothing, boys.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 106 times

You guys should feel free to take your cat fight to a PM.
BJC
A Real Cowboy

WYO1016 wrote:You guys should feel free to take your cat fight to a PM.
True...just realized I was defending my comments to another person who decided to take offense.....jeez spring ball needs to start haha...