UVABy20 is an idiot

Keep it clean, but this is the place if you want to smack talk!
UW2007
WyoNation Moderator

So...you were wrong, I was right...just curious if you're man enough to admit you were wrong and don't know a damn thing about football.
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

UW By 20!! Oh sweet irony...

GO POKES!!
gowyoBT
Buckaroo

No kidding and thanks for making my day, dumbass! not only did our Cowboys stomp your out-of-shape, unmotivated, no-hearted Cavs, but i get to listen to my brother kick your ass online as well. ha ha ha ha

go pokes.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

The moron won't show up to admit he was WRONG!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

gowyoBT wrote:No kidding and thanks for making my day, dumbass! not only did our Cowboys stomp your out-of-shape, unmotivated, no-hearted Cavs, but i get to listen to my brother kick your ass online as well. ha ha ha ha

go pokes.
Who's your brother?
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

MrTitleist wrote:
gowyoBT wrote:No kidding and thanks for making my day, dumbass! not only did our Cowboys stomp your out-of-shape, unmotivated, no-hearted Cavs, but i get to listen to my brother kick your ass online as well. ha ha ha ha

go pokes.
Who's your brother?
Yeah. I was wondering the same thing.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

Wyokie wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:

go pokes.
Who's your brother?
Yeah. I was wondering the same thing.

Actually, it is me...
My sister got a little carried away. I haven't exactly "kicked anyone's ass" online. How is that even possible.. Anyway... I went to theSabre.com to look for UVABy20, but no luck. It is funny that their fans are already going off about how bad they suck, nad calling for the coaches head. Total 180.. There are some good UVA fans out there too, but it is sad to see the other "fans" totally giving up on their team on week one.

GO POKES!!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

http://www.thesabre.com/message_board/football/

These fans are PISSED... because they lost to a better team. Shame shame.
ImageImageImageImage
HooHa
Buckaroo

I agree we lost to a better team, but please allow us to be pissed. I don't think our team is out of shape, as stated above, but totally agree that they were "unmotivated, no-hearted". I don't pin that on the 55-odd individual players who made the trip. We've been putting on those kinds of road performances for years, and I have to place the blame squarely at the top.

And although I agree you have the better team, I would not say that, on paper, as a whole, you have the better athletes. But looking at the performances yesterday, our teams weren't even on the same planet. That's coaching.

So please grant us Hoo fans the right to be pissed at our coaches, especially head coach Al Groh and OC Mike Groh. I am not calling for their heads yet, but give us another 5-7 season, with the talent we've recruited, and believe me I will be. And so will all the donors who make Al Groh's $1.8 million dollar salary possible.
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

HooHa wrote:I agree we lost to a better team, but please allow us to be pissed. I don't think our team is out of shape, as stated above, but totally agree that they were "unmotivated, no-hearted". I don't pin that on the 55-odd individual players who made the trip. We've been putting on those kinds of road performances for years, and I have to place the blame squarely at the top.

And although I agree you have the better team, I would not say that, on paper, as a whole, you have the better athletes. But looking at the performances yesterday, our teams weren't even on the same planet. That's coaching.

So please grant us Hoo fans the right to be pissed at our coaches, especially head coach Al Groh and OC Mike Groh. I am not calling for their heads yet, but give us another 5-7 season, with the talent we've recruited, and believe me I will be. And so will all the donors who make Al Groh's $1.8 million dollar salary possible.

I will agree that you all overall have the bettr athletes on paper.It is very tough to recruit to Wyo. I also can relate to your being pissed, trust me, us poke fans have been there more than you know. $1.8 million?? Wow, I see what you mean, we can't pay our (better) coach even close to that. That is why we lose our coaches so often. (Joe Tiller, Dennis Erikson etc..) Thank God coach Glenn is still here. We have a ways to go still, but I like his attitude and drive. Our play calling seems to be improving on offense, and our team looks ready to play every down. That is what UVA was missing, they looked tired. I wasn't saying they were out of shape, just looked tired and unmotivated. I think that can be attributed to coaching. Groh didn't have the Hoos ready, and the Pokes out played them all day. GO POKES!!!

GO POKES!!
HooHa
Buckaroo

No, gowyoBT said out-of-shape, which I can understand. We DID look out of shape, except we looked that way from the first snap, which is why I say it was mental. (That and the fact that we've looked this way on almost every road game for years.)

OK, Pokes, I am going to say good-bye. It has been therapeutic to spend a little time chewing over your triumph and our misery, but now I've got to get mentally ready for our tilt with the mighty Duke Blue Devils next week. Couldn't come at a better time...

Have a great season, stay healthy, and kick ass.

HooHa
Kansan Cowboy!
Ranch Hand

I gotta say this. I was dissappointed at some of the UVA players after the game. Half of their team on the sideline went straight to the locker room. Never went and shook our Boys hands. That's sad!
Mostly in looking at the Sabre. I'm hearing excuses. Here are some quotes.

"We helped make a mediocre MWC team look strong!"

"When you have a team full of mediocre players returning, you have a team with older mediocre players." SAD! By the way, This mediocre team ranked 9th in defense last year. Looks like we might top that this year!

They even started dogging on Laramie! There's nothing wrong with Laramie except the construction which will make Laramie even better.
I even heard excuses about the elevation, and all I'm going to say on that is, UVA was dragging by the third Quarter.
I do have respect for virginia, and I truely believe you will pull a few victories this year. "4".
And I hope you get a better coach who doesn't run what seemed to be like only about three or four ofeensive plays that never worked.
UVABy20
Buckaroo

how many times do i have to come back to your board after the game to meet your amazingly high requirements? do i have to come back daily? i wasn't informed....i can't say whether or not the altitude had an affect on our team since the D would have been worn out playing that many downs irregardless....look i'm happy for you guys...hopefully in the long run these losses will work out for the best and lead to some new blood in c'ville.....as you guys are now obviously aware of...Groh and Groh are pretty horrible game day coaches and don't put our players in position to be successful...that is what I give Wyo credit for......giving guys the opportunity to makes plays....
PowderRiverPoke
Buckaroo

Wyoming by 20... now go away
UVABy20
Buckaroo

I love that I have such a large and active fan base over here...just shows how well I move the movement....
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

UVABy20 wrote:I love that I have such a large and active fan base over here...just shows how well I move the movement....

This is a new site dumbass.. It takes a while to get some traction. At least it is organized and set up good, unlike the Sabre. You must like it here, you won't seem to leave.

GO POKES!!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

UVABy20 wrote:I love that I have such a large and active fan base over here...just shows how well I move the movement....
Hey, no digging on my site or I'll have to smack you.. not literally, but you know. :) Good to see you're still here though! :) You guys win today??
ImageImageImageImage
dapokes
Ranch Hand

good win UVA! you definitely proved me wrong by beating GT! damn..haha
Keep up the good work.
I take it the Groh family is in the bus now instead of being under??
UVABy20
Buckaroo

I guess that you could say that the Grohs are out from under the bus....for now....a lot of us are still really disappointed about the lack of fire in the opening game....I wouldn't say that Groh is safe just yet....if we beat Mid Tenn and UConn and then at least have good showings on the road against Maryland and NC State then I think the natives will calm down......but it is hard to complain when we have such a great shot at the ACC Championship Game which not one of us would have expected after the way we opened the season.....
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

The ACC is looking pretty wide open at the moment.. except Duke and NC..
ImageImageImageImage