Welcome!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

Welcome to the new Wyoming Nation! Feel free to post anything about Cowboy football in here!
ImageImageImageImage
PSUVikings
Buckaroo

Well this looks familiar.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

This looks really nice.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
chris
Admin

Thanks guys! I have been working with MrTitleist all weekend to get this up. Enjoy the site!
PSUVikings
Buckaroo

I think we might want to start making some new topics? ;)
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Nice site!
dmbase
Buckaroo

Back online are we I see. Dang now we have to start over with our post count. Lol. #1 for me!
chris
Admin

dmbase wrote:Back online are we I see. Dang now we have to start over with our post count. Lol. #1 for me!
a couple of posts and you are right on top of the leaderboard!!!
UVABy20
Buckaroo

how exciting it is to get in on the ground level around here.....
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Hey - I go on vacation and come back and the old board is shut down and I need to register for another new board. It has a good look and just in time for football season. Go get em Pokes!
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Welcome, WYCowboy!
ImageImageImageImage
UVABy20
Buckaroo

I like the board....you just need some posters....
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

UVABy20 wrote:I like the board....you just need some posters....
Hopefully in time.. it's definitely a work in progress!
ImageImageImageImage
Rackem
Buckaroo

Hello Cowboy fans,
Cougar fan here.
Nice site!
I hope you do well this season...
I've always wanted to know who you feel your biggest rival is?
I know we get up for you every time we play...good times.
Good luck to you all.

Rackem'
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Good question. I've always felt that the biggest rivalries were BYU and CSU. BYU because we've been conference mates since the Skyline days, and the battles that not only football, but wrestling (when BYU still had it), basketball, etc were huge. Plus, you can never go to a Poke/Coug game and not hear "F___ You, BYU." Student section favorite. But the CSU rivalry is special in it's own way because of the Bronze Boot in the Border War. Basketball usually isn't as big of a deal, mostly a football rivalry with them.. but I feel BYU is a rivalry that extends beyond football, and goes even further than the green pasture we play on.
ImageImageImageImage
Rackem
Buckaroo

MrTitleist wrote:Good question. I've always felt that the biggest rivalries were BYU and CSU. BYU because we've been conference mates since the Skyline days, and the battles that not only football, but wrestling (when BYU still had it), basketball, etc were huge. Plus, you can never go to a Poke/Coug game and not hear "F___ You, BYU." Student section favorite. But the CSU rivalry is special in it's own way because of the Bronze Boot in the Border War. Basketball usually isn't as big of a deal, mostly a football rivalry with them.. but I feel BYU is a rivalry that extends beyond football, and goes even further than the green pasture we play on.
BYU has a lot of rivals as I think of it. Our biggest of course is the Yewtes. being 40ish miles away tends to do that especially with the religious thing going on between the schools. BYU thinks they are "the Lords program" and the Yewtes think BYU is full of s#!+... It makes for a fun rivalry... We have always loved the games against the Cowboys. You guys are always tough and you bring your "A" game every time. We like knowing the teams we play are going to be up for us and who ever wins we know it was all left out on the field and we all did our best. We also have this rivalry with Hawaii that has been fun in the past as a lot of times we're vying for the same players. The Polies are and have been big part of our teams over the years. Now that we're in separate conferences though it has simmered a bit. We have a building rivalry with Notre Dame that also has been extremely fun to watch. Mormons and Catholics. enough said.
Any who... I'm looking forward to our meeting and I'm sure you'll see our "A" game as well.
Do you get the MTN on comcast there? That is one of our main gripes here. How do you guys feel about it?
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

I get no Mountain West coverage in Montana. I get mostly Pac-10. So even watching Cowboys games is difficult. But really, I think it's safe to say that the Mountain West teams are all a nice fued with each other (sans TCU and UNLV).. the oldest members of the WAC.

A BYU rivalry with Notre Dame is interesting.. nothing like Mormons and Catholics telling each other how it is. What's next.. BYU and the Louisiana School of Voodoo squaring off? :)
ImageImageImageImage
Rackem
Buckaroo

MrTitleist wrote:I get no Mountain West coverage in Montana. I get mostly Pac-10. So even watching Cowboys games is difficult. But really, I think it's safe to say that the Mountain West teams are all a nice fued with each other (sans TCU and UNLV).. the oldest members of the WAC.

A BYU rivalry with Notre Dame is interesting.. nothing like Mormons and Catholics telling each other how it is. What's next.. BYU and the Louisiana School of Voodoo squaring off? :)

Ha...LOL... You bet, if they had any kind of program we'd be be rumbilin' in the voodoo jungle, them casting spells and us teaching them about the Word of Wisdom (the trouble with drinkin' and smokin') ! too funny!
rickdoerr
Buckaroo

As an aztec fan ,just wanted to say congratulations on the Wyo board. Shall visit from time to time, especially as we get closer to our game. Good looking board.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Thanks for stoppin' by Rick! Good luck to the Aztecs this year.. hopefully we have a good game this year. Feel free to jump in at any time!
ImageImageImageImage