NDSU playoff game Fri. 6pm ESPN2

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WYOBISONMAN
Ranch Hand

The Bison will meet New Hampshire at 6pm MST this Friday on ESPN2. Can Bohl maintain the focus of he team? Shoulde be a better gsme than last Saturday. I think NH is a good bit tougher that last week's competition.

Hayduke
Cowpoke

I saw that they had a close game with Central Michigan. Could be closer, but Fargo should roll them and head to Texas in January.
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”
Frank Zappa
lakesbison
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Wyo. Not even gonna be a game another 50-14 win ho hum time for FBS!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 324 times
Been liked: 127 times

New Hampshire has a football team? Holy poop. Thought they only played hockey and skied there.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

McPeachy wrote:New Hampshire has a football team? Holy poop. Thought they only played hockey and skied there.
Yep, ever heard of a guy named Chip Kelly?
He came started out coaching there.

That's where Josh Smith was going to go play, before he got back on the team.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Hayduke
Cowpoke

BeaverPoke wrote:
McPeachy wrote:New Hampshire has a football team? Holy poop. Thought they only played hockey and skied there.
Yep, ever heard of a guy named Chip Kelly?
He came started out coaching there.

That's where Josh Smith was going to go play, before he got back on the team.

As a University of North Dakota grad, I have to say...they *try* to play hockey! ;)
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”
Frank Zappa
Douglaspoke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 5 times

All I can say..IS GO BISON!!!

GO POKES
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

thought the same thing about NH, football???? and in the playoffs still...lol
lakesbison
Cowpoke

Tailgate starts at noon, big DJ party in our tent, gonna be raining bitches. And NDSU WILL BE ON ESPN 3 times in 2 weeks...pretty sweet exposure
Hayduke
Cowpoke

Isn't any one going to tell us how to hold up our middle finger during the third quarter...or some other BS?

:lol:

NDSU is rolling NH. 31-7 at half, I believe.

Looks like Bohl won't be taking over until January. No problem. Let him get his third in a row. It'll be great for recruiting.
Frank Zappa
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

Just like we still ride our horses from town to town, Wyatt f-word Erp! lol
Powder River ... Let 'R Buck!
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

mrtnt3x wrote:
Just like we still ride our horses from town to town, Wyatt f-word Erp! lol
You do?!?! :lol:
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
lakesbison
Cowpoke

lakesbison wrote:Wyo. Not even gonna be a game another 50-14 win ho hum time for FBS!

Dam. I was WRONG. 52-7. Haha. I predicted it, hell NDSU not being FBS is a complete travesty, this senior class could beat any FBS team
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

lakesbison wrote:
lakesbison wrote:Wyo. Not even gonna be a game another 50-14 win ho hum time for FBS!

Dam. I was WRONG. 52-7. Haha. I predicted it, hell NDSU not being FBS is a complete travesty, this senior class could beat any FBS team
Any FBS team? Auburn, Alabama, Florida State, Oregon, Stanford, Texas A&M, Ohio State, Michigan State...the list goes on and on.

Thinking the best FCS team could beat ANY FBS team is ridiculous.

Would they go bowling in the MWC? Yes. Would they win the MWC? No.
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Hayduke
Cowpoke

BeaverPoke wrote:
lakesbison wrote:

Any FBS team? Auburn, Alabama, Florida State, Oregon, Stanford, Texas A&M, Ohio State, Michigan State...the list goes on and on.

Thinking the best FCS team could beat ANY FBS team is ridiculous.

Would they go bowling in the MWC? Yes. Would they win the MWC? No.
They drink a lot up there. But some people don't need alcohol to say stupid things.

The University of Agriculture and Applied Science from Fargo's football team would get handily beaten by the top FBS schools. But, to be honest, this year may be the best FCS football team ever and could beat some mid to lesser bowl teams. The Rams probably would have lost to FU. But, 'Bama would stomp them.

With that said, one thing about Coach Bohl. He would have his team believe they could beat 'Bama and have a game plan in place in an attempt to produce that result. It wouldn't happen, but you gotta appreciate the spirit and the strategy.
Frank Zappa
lakesbison
Cowpoke

Beaver poke, Yes I stand by my statement. The NDSU defense is THAT good.

IN 2 years we will all say the same thing about Wyoming, just wait!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

lakesbison wrote:Beaver poke, Yes I stand by my statement. The NDSU defense is THAT good.

IN 2 years we will all say the same thing about Wyoming, just wait!
lol..wyo with a good defense? I'll believe it when I see it.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 324 times
Been liked: 127 times

lakesbison wrote:...hell NDSU not being FBS is a complete travesty, this senior class could beat any FBS team
You sure do have a lot of pride in NDSU. But that statement makes me believe you have been drinking your own piss. Again.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Hayduke
Cowpoke

McPeachy wrote:
lakesbison wrote:...hell NDSU not being FBS is a complete travesty, this senior class could beat any FBS team
You sure do have a lot of pride in NDSU. But that statement makes me believe you have been drinking your own piss. Again.
They'll drink anything at the University of Agriculture and Applied Science! ;)
Frank Zappa