Bitching

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

laxwyo wrote:Garden hose will get a kitten out of a tree. Amazing how quick they learn to climb down when they are getting drenched

But she is really sweet, unlike some of these other cats. I would feel bad drenching her. I have to do the sacrificial thing and climb the tree.
Well, I'm a night owl and I'm getting ready to go. I'm so nervous to fly. I'm dreading it. I got a lot of people to take care of things while I'm gone, like all those cats, record TV shows ETC.
I'm going to stay off the internet for a little while. I need a break from it. I'll either be gone for 2 weeks OR come back before the 4th of July. I want to be back home by then.
Ciao ciao!!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 43 times

alyssa wrote:
laxwyo wrote:Garden hose will get a kitten out of a tree. Amazing how quick they learn to climb down when they are getting drenched

But she is really sweet, unlike some of these other cats. I would feel bad drenching her. I have to do the sacrificial thing and climb the tree.
Well, I'm a night owl and I'm getting ready to go. I'm so nervous to fly. I'm dreading it. I got a lot of people to take care of things while I'm gone, like all those cats, record TV shows ETC.
I'm going to stay off the internet for a little while. I need a break from it. I'll either be gone for 2 weeks OR come back before the 4th of July. I want to be back home by then.
Ciao ciao!!
Have a safe trip!

Where in Europe are ya heading? I got a buddy over in Shuttgart, Germany. U.S. Marine.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Have fun in the Old World! Eastern Europe is... weird, and not always in a good way, but there's plenty of cool things to see and do still. :)
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

Just steer clear of Ukraine for the time being.
Hayduke
Cowpoke

Dammit!

Waking up in the middle of the night with heartburn due to the 5 alarm chili I like to make and eat. :tickedoff:
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”
Frank Zappa
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Last edited by kdwrightuwyo on Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

Expecting severe thunderstorms here in Nebraska today...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=yo ... pp=desktop
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Well, after several long months of slowly fading, my great-great aunt passed away this morning at the age of 96. Honestly, fter my great-grandpa (her older brother) died back in 2007, we thought we would have been burying her within a yeard of his death, but she lasted just a bit over 7 years.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 104 times

My condolences man. Losing a close relative is tough.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

WYO1016 wrote:My condolences man. Losing a close relative is tough.
If anything, she isn't suffering anymore at least, thanks though.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict

Some girl this morning decided that red lights were for suckers. Me and my car paid the price.

WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Ouch...hope you know a good insurance agent. ;)
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times

That's a bummer. I hope that girl has good insurance and that no one got hurt.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

Whenever I see somebody blowing a red light (luckily haven't seen any accidents that way in a long time) or does something similarly stupid, the driver's staring at their lap for some reason.

I seriously wish it was considered a felony to text and drive, rather than a stupid little fine.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Been liked: 43 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote:Whenever I see somebody blowing a red light (luckily haven't seen any accidents that way in a long time) or does something similarly stupid, the driver's staring at their lap for some reason.
I've noticed drivers here in OKC doing that more often (running thru red lights) lately.
I seriously wish it was considered a felony to text and drive, rather than a stupid little fine.
I think there is a hefty fine here if you're caught texting and driving in Oklahoma.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Hayduke
Cowpoke

WYCowboy wrote:That's a bummer. I hope that girl has good insurance and that no one got hurt.

Ditto on that. Hope we hear from him soon. Kind of concerned with the look of that accident.

Personally, I'm getting sick of these frickin' drivers in Northern Colorado too. Running lights...tailgating....generally aggressive maneuvers. I'm lucky that hasn't happened to me yet.
“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.”
Frank Zappa
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict

State minimum limits will cover my car, so no worries there. I wasn't hurt and neither was she, so everything ended up alright. :thumb:
Hayduke
Cowpoke

I'm going to bitch that now the weather has gotten warmer, nobody is bitching as much.

Damn! :cry:
Frank Zappa
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer

Hayduke wrote:I'm going to bitch that now the weather has gotten warmer, nobody is bitching as much.

I'm a winter person, so I'll bitch about it!

Stupid heat, getting warmer and warmer. :evil:
Hayduke
Cowpoke

fromolwyoming wrote:
Hayduke wrote:I'm going to bitch that now the weather has gotten warmer, nobody is bitching as much.

I'm a winter person, so I'll bitch about it!

Stupid heat, getting warmer and warmer. :evil:
'bout time somebody bitches about something! :thumb:
Frank Zappa