Bitching

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 104 times

I'm stuck in the Salt Lake City airport waiting for a connecting flight. The stink of coug and Ute is strong here. I'm dressed head to toe in brown and gold, though :thumb:
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

I suggest you go find some Polygamy Porter at Wasatch Brewing while you're stuck there.
ImageImageImageImage
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 104 times

MrTitleist wrote:I suggest you go find some Polygamy Porter at Wasatch Brewing while you're stuck there.
Way ahead of you
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Is that some of that 3.2 stuff?
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Been liked: 45 times

WYCowboy wrote:Is that some of that 3.2 stuff?
One of the reasons I love travelling away from Oklahoma. :roll:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

Polygamy porter is just a 4% I believe, but Wasatch brewery does make some other, stronger beers in the 7-8% range.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

Last night and this morning the wind was so strong that it broke more branches on the trees. The trees already seem half gone!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

alyssa wrote:Last night and this morning the wind was so strong that it broke more branches on the trees. The trees already seem half gone!
The wind here has been bad. Felt like I moved back to Casper!!! BTW, it's mid 80s here in OKC.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

Wyokie wrote:
alyssa wrote:Last night and this morning the wind was so strong that it broke more branches on the trees. The trees already seem half gone!
The wind here has been bad. Felt like I moved back to Casper!!! BTW, it's mid 80s here in OKC.

I know it's plenty hot already. I think 90 here at home. And the allergies and headaches from that and lack of sleep.
I'm so tired.

And reading a lot of bitchfest stuff on another board is just too much.
It reminded me of things and I went on youtube and looked up old commercials like stuck on band aid brand commercials, and Oscar Mayer bologna commercials and from the movie Adventures in Babysitting when the guy says "You slip me the cash and I'll slip you the wiener".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jPLeY_5V60" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0A47NkRI3U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I couldn't find the one with John Travolta and band aid. Maybe it is removed.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

:rofl: I needed something to lighten up the day here today too.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

I do have one sports-related bitch.....

The NBA has the most rigged lottery on ALL-TIME.

Cleveland gets another # 1 overall pick, 2nd in a row and, 3rd in 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they had a 1.7% chance of getting the pick. Sweet Jesus!!!!!!!!! :tickedoff: :tickedoff:
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

WYCowboy wrote::rofl: I needed something to lighten up the day here today too.

I can have an edgy and sarcastic way of thinking or saying things, of course it comes from what I have experienced in my life ever since I can remember. I like to say things that have 2 or more meanings, well, not always.

Sometimes I search for old commercials or TV shows. Recently I watched a video about 1930s TV. It was in German and it was about 1930s German TV.
One part showed where there was only a one minute delay in showing the 1936 Berlin Olympic events on TV.

That leads me to my bitch, that o' darn Hitler!
Last edited by alyssa on Tue May 20, 2014 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

Wyokie wrote:I do have one sports-related bitch.....

The NBA has the most rigged lottery on ALL-TIME.

Cleveland gets another # 1 overall pick, 2nd in a row and, 3rd in 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And they had a 1.7% chance of getting the pick. Sweet Jesus!!!!!!!!! :tickedoff: :tickedoff:
That's crazy!
There is a lot of bitchin' I could do for a lot of sports. There is so much rigging, so much cheatin' goin' on.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

The song "I Could Hurt You Now" is finally on youtube!
I know many have heard me say that and sing this song. I used to replace the "sonny boy" part with certain names that applied appropriately. Other times I just didn't sing it. I could open and close a set with this song sung a little differently, sounding a little differently with instruments etc. It's like a signature song for me. I wish it were my song but oh well, I've got my own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgv3nxKua1k" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

She is my favorite. We have some things in common. One thing that we have in common is that we were both kidnapped at 3 years old by persons we know but were not supposed to have us. At least she got a European trip out of hers. I didn't.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

I don't feel like making a thread for this and it is something to bitch about because peeppull didn't really do their jobs right.
So, you know that $60 million HS stadium in Allen, Texas. It's poop. I was down on its field a couple of times and in the stands a couple of times and had a bad feeling about it. It must have been my senses tellin' me to get outta theruh before it falless down on me.

I know a lot of locals have that feeling that says "ya got whatcha deserved".

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metro/20 ... season.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

I wish I had more motivation to do work when I get home in the evening, but I think I've overdone it a bit, so now I'm doing pretty much nothing useful, except occasionally a crapton of yard work. On the other hand, our yard is slowly but surely starting to look good. Just planted blueberry bushes, removed a bunch of stupid rocks on top of useless weed barrier, and will now grow a bunch more grass instead. We also did the "call before you dig" thing, and everybody's been out to mark where we can't dig. Luckily, they didn't mark where we want to plant new trees.

Now we only need to figure out what kind of trees to actually plant. I kind of feel that since we don't have any fruit trees, we should plant a couple. Not because we need the fruit, but because every kid should have a fruit tree or two in their yard growing up. I had apples, pears, cherries, and plums, along with a bunch of berry bushes (raspberries, red and black currants, and gooseberries). Guess we'll find out soon what works best down here on the Front Range.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

Asmodeanreborn wrote:I wish I had more motivation to do work when I get home in the evening, but I think I've overdone it a bit, so now I'm doing pretty much nothing useful, except occasionally a crapton of yard work. On the other hand, our yard is slowly but surely starting to look good. Just planted blueberry bushes, removed a bunch of stupid rocks on top of useless weed barrier, and will now grow a bunch more grass instead. We also did the "call before you dig" thing, and everybody's been out to mark where we can't dig. Luckily, they didn't mark where we want to plant new trees.

Now we only need to figure out what kind of trees to actually plant. I kind of feel that since we don't have any fruit trees, we should plant a couple. Not because we need the fruit, but because every kid should have a fruit tree or two in their yard growing up. I had apples, pears, cherries, and plums, along with a bunch of berry bushes (raspberries, red and black currants, and gooseberries). Guess we'll find out soon what works best down here on the Front Range.

I need some motivation too. Maybe I'll find some in Europe soon.
We always had orchards and gardens etc.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

Ew! Several times, including this morning, some of the SFA runners have been training nearby.
One of 8 young men said hi. Another one, who I've known for half his life at least won't even say hi with his training partners because he is not friendly like his dad but is a jerk like his mom.
She's a REAL BITCH and more. I had to get that out.
And it really just leads me into more things to bitch about but anyway....

One time my mom and I were each going to give a large donation of money to a charity but she was such a bitch at the desk she was working while collecting the donations that we didn't give through her. We waited for another day to give.
Her name is so bad too. It almost sounds like c-word but with a K.
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

I've been up a tree this morning.
A tiny little kitten went too high in a tree, and I climbed it after her.
It was a very pencil like tree, so it was hard to climb.
I scratched my right leg a bit.

Then her sister climbed a brick wall of the house and I had to climb up to get her because she was so scared.
If I took lessons from kittens then I have learned that when you're scared of how high up you've gone, go higher.
She is a mean little poop.
She scratched both my wrists with little scratches.

I'm gonna look so good in Europe with all my injuries etc.
Last edited by alyssa on Fri May 23, 2014 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 142 times

Garden hose will get a kitten out of a tree. Amazing how quick they learn to climb down when they are getting drenched
W-Y, Until I Die!