Bitching

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
Snowflake
Cowpoke

I couldn't find one, so I'm starting a thread where everyone can make their complaints about whatever.

I had to have emergency oral surgery on the 15th because, I'm not kidding you, my dog head butted me in the jaw, Loosened my tooth, and the sinus infection that I Didn't know I had created an abscess in my jaw. It was very the deed. I can post pics of my swollen face if you want. (Please don't want.)

My favorite uncle died the day before Thanksgiving, and the day after Thanksgiving I found out that my dog – not the head butter – has an inoperable tumor and will have to be put down.

Now you go.
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

this morning i ran out of fruit loops
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

It's Monday, 'nuff said.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 104 times

I'm a fan of Wyoming football. Need I say more?
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 134 times
Been liked: 142 times

I think only thing worse would be finding out that one of my boys would have to be removed
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Been liked: 43 times

WYO1016 wrote:I'm a fan of Wyoming football. Need I say more?
I'm in the same boat!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

I traded having a life for overtime in 2012.. not sure how I feel about that..
ImageImageImageImage
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

Poor thangs.

For me, I could bitch about so many things.
I'm so tired of people producing children that they don't care for and then I end up doing it too often. People need to cap the gusher or cut the stuff off etc. Today 3 were at my lake house where I'm staying right now.
And I'm tired of people who think that just because their children are over 18 that caring for them is over. Well, in real life, it's never over and so I have 2 over 18 year olds staying with me because they have f-word parents who kicked them out. One must be responsible for what one produces.....FOR--EVE--VERRRR!

You know, like Frankenstein.

(Man, I had to edit out so much).
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Care to take care of a 34 yr old? Lol
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

I frinkin hate ear infections.

Gotta go see the doc later today.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

I'm always worried when I don't have much to bitch about - apart from the car needing repairs we don't really have money for at the moment, but it's not a huge deal.

Really sucks losing a dog. I cried in class (at UW) when I got the e-mail about my border collie dying. Though to be fair, I was still a wreck after losing my dad a few months earlier.
Snowflake
Cowpoke

It was 80° today. I just bought a Christmas tree at a tree farm in flip-flops. Can't I bitch about that?
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Snowflake wrote:It was 80° today. I just bought a Christmas tree at a tree farm in flip-flops. Can't I bitch about that?
LOL I agree. It's summe weather in December. We need a big-time snow storm. Type that would remind me of home - Wyoming.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

I just walked up to the store in shorts and a t shirt, Sometimes I miss snow around this time of the year. Not every year but once in a while it would be ok.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Wyo2dal wrote:I just walked up to the store in shorts and a t shirt, Sometimes I miss snow around this time of the year. Not every year but once in a while it would be ok.
Snow and Christmas time go together like fireworks and the Fourth of July. Can't have one without the other.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Snowflake wrote:It was 80° today. I just bought a Christmas tree at a tree farm in flip-flops. Can't I bitch about that?
Just flip flops? I'd like to have been there for that!
W-Y, Until I Die!
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

I am in Kuwait for a few days enroute to a deployment...will miss Christmas and my son's 4th Bday. (I also missed his 2nd Christmas and birthday due to a deployment...batting .500 on my only kid's birthdays.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Snowflake
Cowpoke

kdwrightuwyo wrote:I am in Kuwait for a few days enroute to a deployment...will miss Christmas and my son's 4th Bday. (I also missed his 2nd Christmas and birthday due to a deployment...batting .500 on my only kid's birthdays.)

Oh honey. You win. Bless your heart.
When is your son's birthday?
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

kdwrightuwyo wrote:I am in Kuwait for a few days enroute to a deployment...will miss Christmas and my son's 4th Bday. (I also missed his 2nd Christmas and birthday due to a deployment...batting .500 on my only kid's birthdays.)

Where's your deployment taking you? My little brother's in the Kandahar area right now..
ImageImageImageImage
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Hate to hear it but I salute you and thank you for what you do!