Liberal COVID narrative unraveling fast

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 115 times

CDC vastly over reporting COVID-caused hospitalizations and death? Yep.

Vaccines stop the spread? Nope.

Masks work outside experimental conditions? Nope.

COVID will run its course despite containment efforts? Yep.

The quarantine times have been bs? Yep.

Liberals botched this majorly? Yep.

Should be criminal.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

Self important Fauci needs to retire. Can’t believe this liar is the highest paid employee in the federal government.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

ZapPoke wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:06 pm Self important Fauci needs to retire. Can’t believe this liar is the highest paid employee in the federal government.
Retire? He should be imprisoned for lying to Congress. Then it comes out that he and other bureaucratic cronies purposefully ran a hit pieces trying to discredit the doctors speaking out against him. The dude is an absolute turd.
W-Y, Until I Die!
ZapPoke
Cowpoke

laxwyo wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:24 pm
ZapPoke wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:06 pm Self important Fauci needs to retire. Can’t believe this liar is the highest paid employee in the federal government.
Retire? He should be imprisoned for lying to Congress. Then it comes out that he and other bureaucratic cronies purposefully ran a hit pieces trying to discredit the doctors speaking out against him. The dude is an absolute turd.
Agree. But also I realize that in this screwed up country if you are on the blue side of things there are rarely ever any consequences
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 115 times

ZapPoke wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:09 pm
laxwyo wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:24 pm
Agree. But also I realize that in this screwed up country if you are on the blue side of things there are rarely ever any consequences
Fauci is a disaster. You're right. If he was a trump ally, he'd be gone. Definitely different criteria depending on the party.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

Yup. The truth will come out about everything sane and rational people have said all along. The poop part is everyone will claim to have been on the right side of the argument, when in fact they weren't.

The mask poop enrages me.

"You probably saw the assessment of Dr. Leanna Wen, a CNN medical analyst, declaring on the news network on December 22 that, “Cloth masks are not appropriate for this pandemic. It was — it is not appropriate for Omicron, it was not appropriate for Delta, Alpha or any of the previous variants either because we’re dealing with something that’s airborne, we’re dealing with a virus that’s extremely contagious.” So for two years, we’ve been having fistfights, brawls, and stabbings over masks that “are not appropriate for this pandemic.”
https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morn ... -virginia/
ZapPoke
Cowpoke

Yikes. What is wrong with those people next door?

https://notthebee.com/article/the-salt- ... heir-homes
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

ZapPoke wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:14 pm Yikes. What is wrong with those people next door?

https://notthebee.com/article/the-salt- ... heir-homes
If only it were a lone crazy person penning an op-ed, but it's literally the majority of democrats. https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public ... vaccinated Democrats are not friends of liberty and are quite literally enemies of this country.
"Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Democratic voters would favor a government policy requiring that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine. Such a proposal is opposed by 61% of all likely voters, including 79% of Republicans and 71% of unaffiliated voters".

You were deplorable first and now they want you in camps. This is what happens when you let crazy people come in to your schools and teach your children and wonder why they end up voting democrat after being indoctrinated at public schools their whole life. You've seen the push back happen in Virginia, it needs to happen anywhere we still have any kind of foothold. We to get rid of commie DAs, destroy teacher unions and much more. UW would be smart to lose anything labeled "studies" in the next round of cuts. Hell, I even think they should keep philosophy but all the "studies" need to go.
W-Y, Until I Die!