Kyle Rittenhouse

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

First, kid was dumb for going into that environment unprovoked (he didn't live there) and should have some firearm charges coming his way.

However, clear that he acted in self defense. I hope he sues and wins major lawsuits against Joe Biden and the rest of the liberal media for spreading false information. Pretty clear he is not a white supremacist or any of the other things they claimed about him. Looks like the state was doing some shady poop to try to convict him.

Remember when people were chastised or fired for donating to his defense funds?
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:14 am First, kid was dumb for going into that environment unprovoked (he didn't live there) and should have some firearm charges coming his way.

However, clear that he acted in self defense. I hope he sues and wins major lawsuits against Joe Biden and the rest of the liberal media for spreading false information. Pretty clear he is not a white supremacist or any of the other things they claimed about him. Looks like the state was doing some shady poop to try to convict him.

Remember when people were chastised or fired for donating to his defense funds?
The police officer could win a lawsuit for sure unless they give him his job back, which they’d be dumb not to since he’s in some kind of appeals process.

If you take a gun to a protest and are attacked, you can use deadly force. I’d feel a little different if Kyle hadn’t been running from the assailants the whole time. It’d be a little harder to distinguish then but this has always been clear and every news agency that called him a white supremacist should be cutting him a check
W-Y, Until I Die!
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

The reason he's being labeled a white supremacist by many is because the day he was released on bond, he was seen drinking in a bar with multiple people known as white supremacists and took pictures with them flashing white supremacist hand signs.

Not saying that automatically makes him a supremacist, but it certainly isn't a good look.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

On a separate note, the idiots in the Arbery case never should see the light of day again. That kind of poop is inexcusable. Terrible situation and I feel awful for Mr. Arbery's family.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

The reaction of Democrats is surreal and frightening. They and their media will cause the collapse of the US. Unbelievable.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:50 pm The reaction of Democrats is surreal and frightening. They and their media will cause the collapse of the US. Unbelievable.
Sadly, not surprised by it. His acquittal completely destroyed their narrative about gun control.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:18 pm
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:50 pm The reaction of Democrats is surreal and frightening. They and their media will cause the collapse of the US. Unbelievable.
Sadly, not surprised by it. His acquittal completely destroyed their narrative about gun control.
Most legal experts agree that the prosecution did not erode the self defense argument so the verdict is correct.

This new Democratic party is frightening. Law doesn't matter. They wanted him locked up regardless of the law. How anymore can think like that much less support that is beyond me.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:06 am
Wyokie wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:18 pm
Most legal experts agree that the prosecution did not erode the self defense argument so the verdict is correct.

This new Democratic party is frightening. Law doesn't matter. They wanted him locked up regardless of the law. How anymore can think like that much less support that is beyond me.
This new Democratic Party is starting to remind me of the Nazis.

I always figured the US would eventually lose it's world power status but not like this.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

The response by the corporate press and hollywood celebrities is some of the most confusing and deranged responses I've ever witnessed. It's like they're in a completely separate reality. Anyone that mentions Kyle as a white supremacist is not a smart person and cannot be taken seriously. You can't argue with someone like that. Our only hope is that the corporate news cabal continues to crumble as the internet exposes their malfeasance.
W-Y, Until I Die!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

laxwyo wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:35 pm The response by the corporate press and hollywood celebrities is some of the most confusing and deranged responses I've ever witnessed. It's like they're in a completely separate reality. Anyone that mentions Kyle as a white supremacist is not a smart person and cannot be taken seriously. You can't argue with someone like that. Our only hope is that the corporate news cabal continues to crumble as the internet exposes their malfeasance.
It's insane. I hope he wins big in defamation or other lawsuits.
I do understand that had he not taken a gun, he likely would not have been harmed and not shot anyone. The gun made him a target in an already tense situation and his actions are truly stupid. They just aren't illegal nor race driven.