Chinese dictator cancels NBA team...

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

NBA player speaks out against Chinese govt policy in Tibet, so Chinese state run media cancels NBA team making showing unavailable.

Hmm, eerily similar to China Joe and the Chinese Democratic State run media in the US. You know like canceling Wuhan lab leak theory among countless others.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

How's your social credit score, ragtime???!!!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

LanderPoke wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:19 am How's your social credit score, ragtime???!!!
That's here! 1/2 the US population will support it because the Democrats told them to.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:39 am NBA player speaks out against Chinese govt policy in Tibet, so Chinese state run media cancels NBA team making showing unavailable.

Hmm, eerily similar to China Joe and the Chinese Democratic State run media in the US. You know like canceling Wuhan lab leak theory among countless others.
It’s not far off. Almost everything that China does to suppress and censor occurs here through different mechanisms. Big Tech has decided which side they’re on and it’s going to tear the country apart. “Fact Checking” has the be the biggest threat to nation. I heard Facebook might be changing their name. “Ministry of Truth” has a ring to it.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

laxwyo wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:45 pm
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:39 am NBA player speaks out against Chinese govt policy in Tibet, so Chinese state run media cancels NBA team making showing unavailable.

It’s not far off. Almost everything that China does to suppress and censor occurs here through different mechanisms. Big Tech has decided which side they’re on and it’s going to tear the country apart. “Fact Checking” has the be the biggest threat to nation. I heard Facebook might be changing their name. “Ministry of Truth” has a ring to it.
With the current mess we're in now with mandates, "fact checking," etc...it feels like this is just a "dress rehearsal" for something a lot worse down the road away like 10-15 years from now.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!