Biden!

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 116 times

McPeachy wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:16 am
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:43 am No verbal live comments on 9/11. They cut his feed again when gets off script. This is getting eerie. Honestly, Twilight Zone kind of stuff. I'm shocked the general population isn't sounding the alarm yet.
There is clearly a large group of libs that are embarrassed and won't speak up. Major heaping pile of crow to eat, but they are all vegans. :lol:

That group doesn't want to admit (publicly, media, protesting, burning Sh#t down, etc.) that the current POTUS is a disaster like we have never witnessed. I would be embarrassed if I were them as well. Maybe they "shot their load" with all the vile Trump crap the last 4 years.
You're probably right, though the way the media covers for him is sickening. It is clearly and largely a state run media.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

That spectacle with Boris Johnson was unnerving.

Honestly, without defaulting to "well, Trump", are there any liberals that think this guy is mentally fit to run the country? Are you seriously not even the slightest bit concerned that he can't take questions? Are you not concerned that it is ABUNDANTLY clear he must be managed, handled, told what to do, say, etc.?

This is incredible.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Scandal after scandal disaster after disaster
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:50 pm Scandal after scandal disaster after disaster
I agree that Biden should be as far away as possible from the White House, but to sit there and act like there were no issues with his predecessor is pretty funny. Here's a link to a site listing all of Trump's many scandals, disasters, et al.

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/the ... 1-056#2017

Just so you know where I am coming from, here's my beef with the past presidents.

Kennedy was a skirt chasing freak, who tried to kill us all by almost dropping nukes on Cuba.
Johnson, while helping with equality, thrust us into Viet Nam and made a bunch of poor and lower middle class kids fight his f-word war for him.
Nixon was nothing but a f-word power mad crook.
Ford didn't do much except fall down a lot.
Carter was a nice guy, inept, but good at building houses.
Reagan was not only senile (his son Ron said he was showing signs in his third year in office), but he led the savings and loan collapse, double digit inflation, deregulation that just about destroyed this country, among many, many other things.
Bush senior was a hint to all of us on what would soon follow. "No new taxes." And he promptly raised taxes. He was also instrumental in getting us into the f-word gulf to help out his Saudi buddies.
Clinton was like Kennedy, chasing skirts like a mother f-word, but not as sneaky and got caught and lied about it.
Bush Jr. was responsible for killing thousands of Americans, hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, spending trillions of dollars doing it, collapsed the economy, oversaw the housing crash and pretty much golfed through it all.
Obama gave a great speech, but always thought the mostly white power structure in DC would accept him. Gullible and a fool. He did give us some of the worst health insurance ever.
Trump, see the link above. I wouldn't hire Trump to sell used cars let alone "govern" the US. If you look up "idiot" in the dictionary you will find his picture.
And finally, Biden. Nice enough guy, but about 30 years past his pull date. Hey, at least, like Reagan, he wakes up in a new world every day, hides his own easter eggs, and wraps his own Christmas presents.

My point - every stinking president we've had in both parties has been a major f-word up. Neither party has put anybody worth a poop in office. I hate politicians and despise walking the party line just because some f-word has "D" or "R" behind his/her name. They all suck. If you think your guy is better, you simply aren't paying attention. :twocents:
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

CowboyNV wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:36 pm
My point - every stinking president we've had in both parties has been a major [#]f##k up. Neither party has put anybody worth a Sh#t in office. I hate politicians and despise walking the party line just because some [#]f##k has "D" or "R" behind his/her name. They all suck. If you think your guy is better, you simply aren't paying attention. :twocents:
I don't disagree with any of this other than I'll say that Biden is the first that I've truly believed has SIGNIFICANT age-related mental decline to the point of near mental incompetence for the position. The rest are utter failures to be sure but this deal with Biden is weird and it's even stranger America is going along with it.

Dismantling or greatly hamstringing the 2 major parties would go a long ways. A States' Convention to return power to the States and hamstring the Feds is also nescessary.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

This presidency needs to end. Now. While we still can navigate away from the mess created. It will take years to fix what has been jacked in 8 months. Shame on you who voted out of anger against Trump thinking you were making a good choice. Clearly this wasn't the best choice (understatement), although the alternative wasn't great, it was significantly better. American voters, dead or alive, that put the USA in Biden / Harris control - you are responsible.

Good read here:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBorjTa
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/07/business ... index.html

100% a manufactured problem at the fault of liberals.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:17 am https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/07/business ... index.html

100% a manufactured problem at the fault of liberals.
100%

We could power the world if they'd let us. I hate leftists.

Another W for Biden. Your head has to broken to vote blue
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

Is anyone following this IRS $600 fiasco? I have done my best to shut down most media, but if what I am hearing is true, and this actually becomes a "thing" a great portion of our country will not stand still, and this will get ugly.
Dear Karma,

LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

McPeachy wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:15 am Is anyone following this IRS $600 fiasco? I have done my best to shut down most media, but if what I am hearing is true, and this actually becomes a "thing" a great portion of our country will not stand still, and this will get ugly.
Bastards. What an blatant invasion of privacy this would be. The left of this country has no sense of freedom, liberty, individualism or independence. They wish to be slaves to the government. They desire masters
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

McPeachy wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:15 am Is anyone following this IRS $600 fiasco? I have done my best to shut down most media, but if what I am hearing is true, and this actually becomes a "thing" a great portion of our country will not stand still, and this will get ugly.
I see what the end goal is (finding sheltered money), but this is absolutely the wrong way to do things. Agree that things will get ugly if it does get enacted.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

WYO1016 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:54 am
I see what the end goal is (finding sheltered money), but this is absolutely the wrong way to do things. Agree that things will get ugly if it does get enacted.
This is why the kumbaya approach of "just listen to each other" ship has sailed. The liberal fraction of the US government is out for complete control with no regard to states' rights let alone individual rights. They want to control what is manufactured, what you eat (moving away from meat), force you to take experimental medications (vaccine mandates unfounded on science), what you drive (in the name of climate change), villainize anyone who is born white unless they are willing to apologize for being born white, defund the police, lay blame everywhere but on the individual, etc. etc. When math becomes racist, you lost your damn mind.

I thought Trump was/is an idiot but sans some things like limiting abortion, limiting access to recreational drugs, etc. the conservative side tends to shy away from intrusion into most people's lives.

The direction of liberals in the US is truly frightening. Frankly, I'm surprised so many liberals are going along for the ride and largely endorsing this crap. I guess a lot of Germans went along, too. I never voted Republican for quite a while after they pulled the bs of withholding Obama's Supreme Court nomination but Democrats have lost me forever. This. Is. Insane.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

LOL. This man is not fit to lead.

laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:52 am
This is why the kumbaya approach of "just listen to each other" ship has sailed. The liberal fraction of the US government is out for complete control with no regard to states' rights let alone individual rights. They want to control what is manufactured, what you eat (moving away from meat), force you to take experimental medications (vaccine mandates unfounded on science), what you drive (in the name of climate change), villainize anyone who is born white unless they are willing to apologize for being born white, defund the police, lay blame everywhere but on the individual, etc. etc. When math becomes racist, you lost your damn mind.

I thought Trump was/is an idiot but sans some things like limiting abortion, limiting access to recreational drugs, etc. the conservative side tends to shy away from intrusion into most people's lives.

The direction of liberals in the US is truly frightening. Frankly, I'm surprised so many liberals are going along for the ride and largely endorsing this crap. I guess a lot of Germans went along, too. I never voted Republican for quite a while after they pulled the bs of withholding Obama's Supreme Court nomination but Democrats have lost me forever. This. Is. Insane.
Based on AG Merrick’s actions is a good damn thing he’s not on the Supreme Court.

It’s also Obama’s federal judges sentencing Jan 6 “rioters” to more than what the prosecutors asked.
W-Y, Until I Die!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Also, remember, there is no greater threat to the US than white supremacy. Not China, not inflation, not debt, not supply chain issues. Nothing. It’s white supremacist boogeymen that don’t exist. I think it’s so bad that even the purplist haired women don’t believe that anymore.
W-Y, Until I Die!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

laxwyo wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:51 pm
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:52 am

Based on AG Merrick’s actions is a good damn thing he’s not on the Supreme Court.

It’s also Obama’s federal judges sentencing Jan 6 “rioters” to more than what the prosecutors asked.
Never said I liked him just that it was poop what the Republicans did on that one.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:25 am LOL. This man is not fit to lead.

He's not fit to lead... because he's awkward with his arms... really?

Stick with the totalitarian talking point...
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

WestWYOPoke wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:09 pm

LOL - he is not fit to lead because he is a dictator with dementia.

The hands things is pretty funny though, he looks like a squirrel begging for a nut.

#orangemanbad
#squirreldementiamanworse
Dear Karma,

LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Yup totalitarian for sure. And he sniffs children and women, is creepy, has a pseudo mullet, is a plagiarist, a liar, a moron, a mediocre student, low iq, a genuine racist, a gaff machine, a national embarrassment, is too old and demented to do his job, responsible for Afghanistan and embarrassing us on an international stage while abandoning billion of dollars of equipment and leaving Americans behind enemy lines, is presiding over an economy in the dumps with hyperinflation. The old idiot is the worst thing that could have happened to our country
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:29 pm

Yup totalitarian for sure. And he sniffs children and women, is creepy, has a pseudo mullet, is a plagiarist, a liar, a moron, a mediocre student, low iq, a genuine racist, a gaff machine, a national embarrassment, is too old and demented to do his job, responsible for Afghanistan and embarrassing us on an international stage while abandoning billion of dollars of equipment and leaving Americans behind enemy lines, is presiding over an economy in the dumps with hyperinflation. The old idiot is the worst thing that could have happened to our country
I'm sorry, were you talking about Biden or Trump... because if you substitute Syria for Afghanistan, almost every single point you mentioned describes Trump to a tee. Not saying Biden is the best ever or anything, but of the 2 options in 2020 he was the best hands down.